HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SO WHO'S ILL?

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Thumbs down SO WHO'S ILL?

I'M ILL. THAT'S WHO.

Anyone else suffering out there at the moment? I was bloody fine until I went out to see extended family in a room hotter than the sun, now I am dying to death

:Thumbs-Down::Thumbs-Down::Thumbs-Down::Thumbs-Down:
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

No I am tip top but I do hate the times where all the family get together and stuff and spread germs

Tokens
    Habbo
    LiquefiedFilth

Latest Awards:

I had my cold before Christmas so I've seemed to avoid the diseases! Get well soon though lovely

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

I've basically been ill since October I hate my life

in other news I've realised I almost definitely broke my nose when I slammed my wardrobe door on it back in August!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I'm ill along with all my family THANKS TO AN UNCLE WHO DOESN'T COVER HIS MOUTH WHEN HE COUGHS. Disgusting beast!

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk

Tokens
    Habbo
    LUCPIX!

Latest Awards:

Mentally? Possibly!

Like zammy149 Liked

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I don't think im ill anymore. I felt a bit rough over xmas then last few days had a sore throat and I seem fine today. Most of my other family got a bad cough and stuff but I didn't get that thank god. To hell with chesty colds! it does hell for my asthma and makes me panic when I have to use my inhaler every hour which doesn't help cos too much makes you shake like ****

I have been sleeping with an oil diffuser on though so that might have helped. Eucalyptus, peppermint and a few drops of lavender in it! Put a few drops of Eucalyptus on my pillow too just for added don't **** with my asthma

I love Eucalyptus. I always seem to use my asthma inhaler less when using it

wow long post I seem to have verbal diarrhoea today

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Still dead here coughing like a smoker PLUS somehow got conjunctivitis no idea where from but that's fun, stopped me being able to go out NYE since I didn't want to infect everyone. Right eye is red and swollen, ears feel blocked with pressure, not snuffly or anything though so silver lining I guess...
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens
    Habbo
    LiquefiedFilth

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingJesus View Post
    Still dead here coughing like a smoker PLUS somehow got conjunctivitis no idea where from but that's fun, stopped me being able to go out NYE since I didn't want to infect everyone. Right eye is red and swollen, ears feel blocked with pressure, not snuffly or anything though so silver lining I guess...
    My cold has legit come back yesterday and I feel really fluey for no reason? Although, I did get absolute messed up on NYE and I was surrounded by lots of different people so that's probably to blame. You do sound a lot worse than me as my eyes are popping out of my head yet.

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

i've come down with a fever the past two days and can honestly say i've not had one like it since i was a kid

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast