HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tokens
    Habbo
    LiquefiedFilth

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Killermac View Post
    12 emails to there guys and still no reply are u kidding me?
    Only reason why is that it might be because of the Christmas/New Year break, but you should've really had a reply by now. But, as everyone has said, really really shoddy customer service.

I just don't understand its been a week and not even a single reply like we are looking into your issue please wait or any updates. This is so horrible. I don't know what else to do. I have no number I can call them at.... Is this how we treat new customers!????? Like I even bought more credits after and after adding up everything I have a total of 420 dollars!!!!!!!!! Where is my support? What do I do!!?
    Last edited by Killermac; 04-01-2018 at 02:34 PM.

They set my ticket to low priority!!!? LOL and close out any other request I make.

Seconds I get AUTO response with a closed ticket WTF

Hello,

Thanks for contacting Habbo.

We're sorry if we haven't dealt with your previous request yet, but please do not open additional or duplicate tickets.
    This may make things confusing and you end up getting answers and more questions on multiple tickets. We will get to your first ticket as soon as soon as possible. If you want to give us further information on your existing ticket, please reply to the email you were sent when you opened it.

Many thanks.

Best,

Alexander
    Check out my Raccoon pet!
    Customer Support - http://www.habbo.com
    Last edited by Killermac; 04-01-2018 at 07:14 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    olliepotterton

Latest Awards:

They set my ticket to low priority!!!? LOL and close out any other request I make.

Seconds I get AUTO response with a closed ticket WTF

Hello,

Thanks for contacting Habbo.

We're sorry if we haven't dealt with your previous request yet, but please do not open additional or duplicate tickets.
    This may make things confusing and you end up getting answers and more questions on multiple tickets. We will get to your first ticket as soon as soon as possible. If you want to give us further information on your existing ticket, please reply to the email you were sent when you opened it.

Many thanks.

Best,

Alexander
    Check out my Raccoon pet!
    Customer Support - http://www.habbo.com
    Maybe they are getting sick and tired of you spamming support tickets.
    Give them time, they're looking into the situation obviously, so just give them time.

Ex Content Designer
    Ex HabboxLive DJ
    Ex HxHD Staff
    Ex Competition Staff
    Ex Article Writer
    Ex Article Proof Reader

Dude I spent over 300 dollars its a script they have that closes out tickets yet they are giving me poor customer service I have every right to spam emails.

Tokens
    Habbo
    LiquefiedFilth

Latest Awards:

Dude I spent over 300 dollars its a script they have that closes out tickets yet they are giving me poor customer service I have every right to spam emails.
    I get your frustration but spamming a support system gets you absolutely nowhere and whoever may be dealing with your request is probably getting sick to death of you. From my time working at University in the Admissions department seeing incessant emails from the same person genuinely makes you just skip past them for someone else to deal with. Relax - you'll be sorted.

Also, with every single ounce of respect, isn't $300 a lot of money to spend on a game like Habbo - years ago maybe I'd understand but the community is dwindling and they could very easily close tomorrow. But, regardless, you can spend your money on whatever you want.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Joe View Post
    they could very easily close tomorrow
    That's a bit sensationalist. It's true Habbo isn't as popular as it used to be, but I don't think the end is that imminent.

Okay great news I was trade unlocked after a week and a day but I spent 300 more dollars and I am trade locked again!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tokens
    Habbo
    LiquefiedFilth

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Neversoft View Post
    That's a bit sensationalist. It's true Habbo isn't as popular as it used to be, but I don't think the end is that imminent.
    True, but just wanted to give the idea of the fact this is a virtual currency and could disappear within the next minute, didn't mean it literally.

Tokens
    Habbo
    MONEYMAGIC

Latest Awards:

Okay great news I was trade unlocked after a week and a day but I spent 300 more dollars and I am trade locked again!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Spread your purchases out more instead of all in one go. A couple a day.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12