HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Tries to sign in with one e-mail, logs me in to another...

On Google Chrome, at least.

When I try to log into another character on a separate account, when I go to put in my email and password, after I log it, it just logs me back in to my first account.

How to fix?

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by October View Post
    On Google Chrome, at least.

When I try to log into another character on a separate account, when I go to put in my email and password, after I log it, it just logs me back in to my first account.

How to fix?
    I HATE THIS SO MUCH RIGHT

It's because of the Captcha thing that pops up - if you have your email/pass autofilled in Chrome then it ALWAYS defaults to the first account on the list once the captcha pops up. No way to get around it unless you disable autofill.

Literally the most annoying thing in the world

If I log onto anything but lawrawrrr's ID I usually use Firefox just cos it annoys me so much!!

But yeah if you delete all autofills from Chrome then it should avoid the problem. You just have to type in the email address each time