HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    LUCPIX!

Latest Awards:

2017 'final score'

Didn't have ideas for a better topic title so let us deal with it by now -

We do not know what happens after death but it must be something like the way our mind works in the last week of the year, giving a brief retrospective of everything that worked, what did not work, and what simply did not exist. What were the pros and cons of your year?

I still find it insane that I have been able to take all my favorite activities and work on them so faithfully and intensely that after a relatively short period of time I have made the best drawings and songs of my life (so far), including those +/- 70 chibis and other dozens of graphics

also, it was amazing that I got my first job and that I exercised and read so much that 2017 was a kind of filter remover of all unnecessary things and now I feel that I will come out of it as a new person !!!!!! (;;;but still unsure about things)

if I could point out anything bad, it may be now, in these last days, when I finally realized that the friendship I had preserved for almost five months was incredible at first, and now it has become something extremely abusive and superfichappy new year

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I've hated this year. My relationship ended on the 1st of January, and now the person who was my whole world acts like I don't exist. From the very first day of the year, I felt like shit. I was severely depressed for months, got a job which I hated, and then my grandad and my great uncle both passed away within a couple of weeks of each other. There have been very little pros for me this year. I'm now studying for a masters degree, and have a job that I don't mind. I've also been able to reconnect with a couple of my friends, and am a much more independent person. I'm really hoping 2018 is a better time for me, though.
    Last edited by Neversoft; 31-12-2017 at 04:51 PM.
    Like Joe Liked

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

I have had a really good year. I've been around more of the world and experienced more culture than ever before - and in the past few months things that used to trouble me have largely disappeared, or more that I don't dwell on them anymore. That's good.

On the downside, I can feel my main friendship group growing weaker with people in different jobs and people unwilling to compromise. Myself, I have always been loyal and put in effort but certain things have really got to me where I believe I need to start putting myself first more. That said, there's nothing seriously wrong at the moment and I see all my friends. But I am a bit worried.

In addition to a downside, my 87 year old Grandad's health is continuing to deteriorate and given I think of my three grandparents all of the time (as in worrying) it feels like being in a car travelling fast towards a brick wall. Fingers crossed 2018 isn't that year.

2016 was great, 2017 was even better... here's to 2018.

Like Joe Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    LiquefiedFilth

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Neversoft View Post
    I've hated this year. My relationship ended on the 1st of January, and now the person who was my whole world acts like I don't exist. From the very first day of the year, I felt like shit. I was severely depressed for months, got a job which I hated, and then my grandad and my great uncle both passed away within a couple of weeks of each other. There have been very little pros for me this year. I'm now studying for a masters degree, and have a job that I don't mind. I've also been able to reconnect with a couple of my friends, and am a much more independent person. I'm really hoping 2018 is a better time for me, though.
    I truly hope it is better for you too.

In terms of myself, I've had and lost a girlfriend in a pretty bad way but it has taught me a lot about myself and has really helped me in the long run. I've got a lot of things to look forward to in 2018 and I look forward to the new opportunities in front of me that I can grab with both hands for once.
    Like Neversoft Liked

Tokens

Latest Awards:

2017 has been my best year so far without a doubt, although my rough patches were insanely bad it's the first time in my life where i've been surrounded by people who don't make me feel completely alone and i've felt supported and loved despite whatever hard times i was faced with

biggest part of the year was me learning to say yes to more social gatherings and just opportunities in general regardless of how anxious i'd get beforehand, i started pushing myself to spend time with my friends outside of college hours and it was the best decision as all of my best friendships grew closer than ever and then eventually i got with my boyfriend who i'd had the biggest crush on ever since we met, lowest point was probs dropping out of uni but it made me realise what a good support system i have (incl. the lovely yuxin who saved my life in london )

hap new year all

Like Joe Liked