HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Thread: Who am I?

Tokens
    Habbo
    Slopure

Latest Awards:

Default Who am I?

HEY IM SLOPURE!

I was formally known as Gumy13 which that account was hacked along with the e-mail (yaaay habbo fansites back in the day.) So I restarted and created a new account with an avatar called Gumy15.

Habbox first came to light in my eyes in 2009. I attended the most classic of Habbox events and tuned into that morning radio which had peaks of 54+ listeners. Later in 2010 I decided to officially become apart of the forum community of Habbox. I than was so inspired by the radio and the amazing DJ's I soon was accepted to be a DJ by ,Jess, the Radio Manager, and with an amazing Head DJ BAMitsKristyy. They taught me everything I knew and became a very silly humerus DJ over the air making silly mistakes (which no one ever caught!)

I tended to be very off / on Habbox, ventured off helping out newer fansites become something good. Even opening my own fansite for awhile. But always something in my heart was with Habbox. I ended up always coming back with the strong community at the time. I quit Habbo for two years starting 2015. Being busy with the business world I decided that I needed to have some fun. So I decided to start playing Habbo again and came back to what I enjoyed most: Habbox!

I hope to get to know some new people, and see some old mates from the past!

If you ever wanna chat add me on Habbo: Slopure

Last edited by Slopure; 31-12-2017 at 06:34 PM.

Former HabboxLive DJ - 2011
    Like Joe Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    Despect

Latest Awards:

Hiii! Your name is familar, I was JamesOYES back then. Its great to see you back!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Slopure

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by despect View Post
    Hiii! Your name is familar, I was JamesOYES back then. Its great to see you back!
    haha YES!! I do remember you, most remember me as DJ GUMMPSTER

Former HabboxLive DJ - 2011
    Like despect Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

HEY publicly welcome back!! GLad to have you

Tokens
    Habbo
    LiquefiedFilth

Latest Awards:

Hey! Cool back story - I love it when people post like this!!! Welcome back to Habbox and I look forward to getting to know you!
    Like Slopure Liked