HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Thread: Healthy body

Tokens

Default Healthy body

My younger son is really interested in sports. He is 13 years old. How to have a healthy body that is fit for sports? What about the diet? Which is the perfect age to go for gym?

Tokens
    Habbo
    PrettyLoven

Hi there: )
    What kind of sport is your son interested in? Does he like or intrested in Football, Track, Soccer, Baseball, Swimming, etc?
    There are so many sports with different kind of fit body structure. All are healthy but you want to make sure what training routine is best for your son for the right sport.

Does your son have a gym class at his school? If he does then he should be defiantly ready for the gym at a fitness center.
    {At his own pace of course}
    But if the gym seem a bit too extreme for him at his age then that is Ok. Does your town or city have some sort of Park District or recreation facility with different programs for children, teens and adult to sign up for? Check those places out. You may have to pay for registration/membership though. These progams could help get your son ready for whatever kind of sport he is interested in. Whatever sport he sign up for.
    They have sports for teens at his age so you wouldn't have to worry about him being in a program or gym with older adults. {Except for his instructor. For example Football classes for the ages 12-13 could be a program.}
    In those programs they will teach him and over time he would become fit.

As for his diet just do the basic like no candy and sugary foods and snacks. Eat fruit and vegetables and drink water. Eat healthy. No dramatic diet like a no carb diet celebrities do. He's a bit too young for that.

: )

Also: He could also get fit at home: )
    Your Son could watch a Youtube exercise video daily to help motivate him so he can be ready for any sport: D

Meet Elley and His Dancing Friends!!!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Sonny.nixon

Latest Awards:

I love to do dancing and I do this 4 times a week and hopefully this is what I want to be when I progress. I also like to swim, gymnastics, running. I hate football.

Tokens
    Habbo
    TinyFroggy

Latest Awards:

For 13 years old, I don't think you really need to make him focused to any particular regime. Let him just enjoy his life. Make sure he just play out every evening for an hour or so with his friends, whether they're gonna play soccer or just tag, it's good enough. And maybe, weekly, at the end of the week, family recreation, playing badminton, frisbee or as such is a good idea. For food, just make sure he eats enough green and also a lot of milk