HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens

Lightbulb KissHabbo - The return..

It's return..

KissHabbo was a fansite that was started by Brettles and ThisBoss back in 2008, the site ended up closing in 2010, it's been 10 years since the site last open, myself and iMarshy have decided to bring it back, with the original owners giving us the go ahead to bring it back, we are wanting to bring it in the current day, fansites are alot different now, with guides being a thing and fansites focusing more on client events rather than radio, we are wanting to get in on that.

We are launching this Sunday at 7pm with myself and Matt (Marshy) taking to the radio to launch our radio and forum, we hope you can join us and listen to our launch show, we are giving away some client prizes and even some forum prizes, below are some links to our main site, our forum and our Twitter page, take a look..

The links;
    Main site
    The forum
    Twitter

Thank you,
    KissHabbo Ownership

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Aww, good luck with it! KissHabbo was one of the first fansites I was ever at!

Tokens
    Habbo
    LiquefiedFilth

Latest Awards:

Super happy for you, best of luck. With all the respect in the world, though... not proofreading your thread (which essentially is advertising your new website) makes me not want to visit in the slightest. Best of luck though - I was a member many moons ago

Tokens
    Habbo
    Jarkie

Latest Awards:

Account Suspended? good start.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by KissHabbo View Post

It's return..

KissHabbo was a fansite that was started by Brettles and ThisBoss back in 2008, the site ended up closing in 2010, it's been 10 years since the site last open, myself and iMarshy have decided to bring it back, with the original owners giving us the go ahead to bring it back, we are wanting to bring it in the current day, fansites are alot different now, with guides being a thing and fansites focusing more on client events rather than radio, we are wanting to get in on that.

We are launching this Sunday at 7pm with myself and Matt (Marshy) taking to the radio to launch our radio and forum, we hope you can join us and listen to our launch show, we are giving away some client prizes and even some forum prizes, below are some links to our main site, our forum and our Twitter page, take a look..

The links;
    Main site
    The forum
    Twitter

Thank you,
    KissHabbo Ownership
    Like many people who have aged I don't use Habbo and habbox is the only forum I actually visit Habbo related and even then I never really visit anymore. One thing that I've never got with habbo fansites is the version.

My best piece of advice for anyone trying to launch or run a fansite - stop with the versions - stop planning to release more e.g. more coming v2. The best way to be successful is to launch with your site 100 percent ready and everything working. This also comes from past experience running a non habbo radio - when you launch if you have maintenance pages and coming soon stuff it will put people off. That's not to say you can't add new stuff and change your design at a later point but when you launch, launch with everything ready. Think of it as a supermarket launching - to be a success it would need everything ready on the shelves. No good telling customers that it's only half ready with more items coming soon. Customers will not be happy and go elsewhere.

Oh and having your forum private for guests is a no no for me. People like to look and see before registering. If they can't see what the discussions are and so on it will put people off registering.
    Last edited by peteyt; 04-02-2018 at 05:26 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Sonny.nixon

Latest Awards:

Good Luck with your fansite. I am sure it will be great