HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tokens
    Habbo
    LUCPIX!

Latest Awards:

Life mimics art! Inside Hogwarts, some would be capable of saying Can't understand how Harry is so famous though, raised by muggles, doesn't know a thing about wizardry

Furthermore, IRL, some ask how HP managed to be so popular considering that the writing isn't that groundbreaking and neat

Personally I'm not the MOST ARDENT J.K.'s follower but, idk, she brought and still does bring that happiness to her readers plus the fandoms, were the reason why lots of 'hopeless cases' managed to have the balls of reading +2000 pages of books in an era where reading is not always the most cogitated entertainment option, lol!, and literature might be way more this than BLOODY HELL, HOW VIRTUOSO STORYTELLING SKILLS
    Last edited by LUCPIX; 02-02-2018 at 04:08 AM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    TinyFroggy

Latest Awards:

It is not

Tokens
    Habbo
    Stealth

Latest Awards:

I third the motion of banning anyone who thinks it's overrated. HARRY POTTER IS GREAT.

We part, only to meet again. 12/11/04
    Like LUCPIX Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    LUCPIX!

Latest Awards:

An appendix to my former, awkwardly written post above!!

You know, I do not like it when they tend to use the popularity of Harry Potter through critical lens. It's elitist, even! Subconsciously attempts to put some type of blame to those who like it. Often, the critic only uses this as a pivot to highlight their sexist nature, since the genre of the writer, as we all know, allows us to see HP's easy language, the use of "clichés", the "witchcraft" stuffs and the good/evil kinda story as "poor, inadequate narrative", which isn't considered so easily when a novel with similar characteristics is written by men. Remember when, in the beginning, the authors recommended making boy readers to think JK's a male author?
    Last edited by LUCPIX; 11-11-2018 at 05:17 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12