ed2k is offline HabboxLive Manager
    Habbox Ambassador
    Articles Writer
    Habbo
    ed2k
    Tokens
    View Awards

Default HabboxLive DJ applications!

How would you like to DJ and join our fantastic team of DJ's?
    WELL! You're in luck! Here at HabboxLive we're looking for new and excited radio DJs to complete at least 3 slots a week whilst putting on the best most enjoyable shows possible! A lot of people think that experience is key when applying however, that isn't the case at all! In the past year we have taken on new DJs with no experience whatsoever and in time with experience and our help and guidance they're now some of the best DJs here at HabboxLive. A lot of the DJs we have hired have gone up the ranks and have become Senior or Head Djs, that just goes to show how successful HabboxLive really is! Would you like to run your own team? A lot of new DJs have gone on to do just that! And guess what? That could be YOU!

We've got fantastic reward systems in place in our department here at HabboxLive:
    1) A lotto system based on the number of slots completed. The more you DJ, the more chances you have to win X amount of credits each week.
    2) Any DJ who completes 10+ slots each week goes in for a chance of winning a jingle tailored to them.

That's all from me! If this has caught your attention and you think you have what it takes just drop me a message here on forum with the following info:

Habbo Name:
    Habbox Name:
    Skype Name:
    A DJ Name of your choosing:
    Experience: Yes/No. If yes? Where?

Alternatively, you can apply at habbox.com/jobs

From all of us here at HabboxLive we hope to hear from you soon!

HabboxLive Radio Manager

Why not follow me on Twitter for HabboxLive's latest updates, competitions and upcoming plans? @ed2khabbo

Fancy being a part of the Habbox team? Click HERE

Habbox Ambassador
    Articles Writer
    Habbo
    ed2k
    Tokens
    View Awards

We are proactively looking for DJ's in any timezone. If you like the sound of the above and are interested in applying then please message me the above details!

HabboxLive Radio Manager

Why not follow me on Twitter for HabboxLive's latest updates, competitions and upcoming plans? @ed2khabbo

Likes Cadigyna liked this post

Habbox Ambassador
    Articles Writer
    Habbo
    ed2k
    Tokens
    View Awards

Do you have a passion for a theme or genre? Fancy being a DJ with your own weekly show? or Do you have a passion for competitions and games on air? Whatever the show; why not apply to join our fantastic team at Habbox

HabboxLive Radio Manager

Likes Cadigyna liked this post