HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    PrettyLoven

Smile How many jobs did had on Habbo?

How many jobs did you have or had on Habbo? {Paid jobs or no pay}
    What was it and did you like it?
    Tell us your experience: )

I had one job at the White House but I quit after 5 minutes.....Ha Ha
    It was hard to remember all of the White House Commands. I passed my interview and orientation but when I got to my desk the real life me got nervous. Ha Ha. It was just too much to remember.
    I don't have time to write all the commands down {A waste of time to be honest}
    And I'm not really a role player. I'm on Habbo to chat and to hang out.
    So I quit and never looked back.....Ha Ha

But I did worked...well more like volunteer at the Old Habbo Steak House for free. That I did well. In the food business
    It was much easier and less of a hassle. I just walked in and got into the act. The workers saw my loyal dedication and they ask me to work for them. This is how I became a Club Assistant Manager for my friend too. {It was for free but I had so much fun}
    I even try to promote myself as a Assistant Manager if someone need one. "Need a Assistant Manager? Ask Me" because of my loyalty and dedication .
    Lastly I had a hospital role playing job.....what was I again? LOL. Oh yeah I was a Doctor. That position was ok but like I said I am not much of a role player.

And So in average I had about 6 jobs positions.
    1 that pays but I didn't stayed long. LOL
    Many volunteer work
    3 industries I worked for: Government, Food/Resturant, Entertainment/Club
    I work best in the Entertainment/Club and Food industry
    And my own self job promoting as a Assistant Manager

What about you?

Meet Elley and His Dancing Friends!!!
    Like Joe Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

I've not had jobs on Habbo itself apart from one very quick maybe I should enrol in a Military one time. Decided not to because they abused me for asking questions saying it wasn't approrpriate... like wtf??

Tokens
    Habbo
    thatc00lgirl

Latest Awards:

I agency-hopped quite a bit. The very very very first agency i joined in habbo was Virtual Spies [VS] (which has closed down), it was the arrow system so your pay depends
    on how many points/arrows you collected which i think is pretty fair compared to other agencies that base your pay on your rank. I was in Virtual Spies until
    it got shut down after a change in ownership. Then i took a break and then went on to the Royal Kingdom of Habbo [KoH] when it first started but between the
    owner and i we had some disagreements hence my "resignation" from the kingdom after about a year plus into it when it was growing rapidly. I often had ranks
    up to 2ic/iL but that was it. After KoH, i went on to United Nations [UN] but i got bored of it, so before i left i just got VIP and SV and went on to Secret Service
    [SS] if i'm not wrong. I didn't last long over there haha, then i went on to COPS all the way til it got shut down after the owner left to join his friend in the FBI.
    Then after COPS, i returned to UN (it runs the arrow system too), joined their special units such as events but now i'm inactive there because i got busier
    with work and school and slowly moved on from habbo? i guess?

i think the only non-pay job was when i joined Mcdonalds in the early stages of my habbo life then that was it.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Sonny.nixon

Latest Awards:

I have had LOADS of jobs on Habbo lol. Worked in: HIA, USDF, SS, WH, IPD, AH (RolePlay), WH (RolePlay), USMC, USN, ISC, HQUS, MoD. There was probably a lot more lol and as you can tell I like jobs lmao. I still work at Windsor High now as Health and Wellbeing Officer. Come and join now, search Aventra in the navigator

Tokens
    Habbo
    Jarkie

Latest Awards:

I don't bother with Habbo Agencies as I use Habbo to go into random rooms and chat to people.

Though when drunk. I often find myself that I have joined one, so I quit very quickly.

Like YellowBelli Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    Sianness

Latest Awards:

Apart from various fansite jobs and attempting to own fansites I used to also be big on Hogwarts when they were a popular thing on Habbo, that ranged from me basically running it to to teaching staff.

Loved -[Hogwarts]-

Tokens
    Habbo
    Lanyon

Latest Awards:

So many agencies, a few fansites mostly as DJs. Running Grand Prix Racing for a few years was like a job too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Add me on Discord Philip Vels#0001

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I dont think I ever had any role play jobs, maybe in the first few months of playing.

I was manager at Starbuxx Help Desk back when the habbo helper tool didnt exist and help desks were *the* place to hang out. It was just habbox help desk vs Starbuxx help desk in the popular list! I loved it! Probably why I was drawn to the HxHD as it was the only familiar thing to me when returning after a few years..

Come to think of it, I might have worked at an adoption agency at one point haha...!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I can't recall I had any. I was a self-made man.

Tokens
    Habbo
    LUCPIX!

Latest Awards:

Twice, on different model agencies, being the dude whose job would be: Analyzing people's clothes to see if they're full of enough fashion sense to become one of us! Obviously, being "pretty" wasn't the requirement. That was only a big matter of dressing yourself without disrespecting all the SEVERE and restrict rules (for example: no glasses, b&w looks, effects)!
    Last edited by LUCPIX; 07-03-2018 at 02:28 AM.