HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

7 months @Sian; wtf that's like my longest relationship are you officially together or still just casual??

Tokens
    Habbo
    Shonly

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by -:Undertaker:- View Post
    level one

i spent my valentine's sitting in work on DuoLingo

and now i'm chilling with a beer. i'm actually in a really great mood tonight lots of good things feelin POSITIVE
    are you still learning spanish? how's that going?

ot level 9

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Sho View Post
    are you still learning spanish? how's that going?

ot level 9
    aye, good thanks! went off a bit but still doing lessons but just got back into this week so been doing hours and hours. it's gradually clicking and i'm remembering more. i can read like what we've done but its so hard to speak it like on the spot

Tokens
    Habbo
    Shonly

Latest Awards:

aye, good thanks! went off a bit but still doing lessons but just got back into this week so been doing hours and hours. it's gradually clicking and i'm remembering more. i can read like what we've done but its so hard to speak it like on the spot
    that's grand! keep at it, it definitely gets easier. if you haven't got one already, maybe it's worth finding a language partner who'll be happy to sit with you and speak in spanish. that helped me a lot with my german glad to see you've stuck with it though!

HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo

Latest Awards:

that's grand! keep at it, it definitely gets easier. if you haven't got one already, maybe it's worth finding a language partner who'll be happy to sit with you and speak in spanish. that helped me a lot with my german glad to see you've stuck with it though!
    yeah there's an exchange programme with spanish and english speakers in Liverpool central library... not confident enough yet to do that but will do once i have a basic grasp. but yeah i had another lesson today, i'm getting there. just doing DuoLingo over and over again and its made such a difference in this (less than) one week.

and ooh german what made you pick that? unusual! do you use language apps

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zealoux

Latest Awards:

Solid 9, but also spent Valentine’s Day on Duolingo together trying to learn Welsh

Tokens
    Habbo
    Shonly

Latest Awards:

yeah there's an exchange programme with spanish and english speakers in Liverpool central library... not confident enough yet to do that but will do once i have a basic grasp. but yeah i had another lesson today, i'm getting there. just doing DuoLingo over and over again and its made such a difference in this (less than) one week.

and ooh german what made you pick that? unusual! do you use language apps
    oh it's good that there's a programme near you, i have to do mine online. duolingo is good, haven't used it for a long time though. i use a site/app called memrise now for learning and a site called italki to practice writing (because native soeakers will correct you and i find that useful).

i'm not sure what inspired me to learn german, but i've been wanting to since i was 14 (we never had the option to do a german gcse at my school, which is why i ended up doing french instead). i eventually want to learn another celtic language too but going to stick with learning german until i'm at a decent level before starting another.

HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo

Latest Awards:

oh it's good that there's a programme near you, i have to do mine online. duolingo is good, haven't used it for a long time though. i use a site/app called memrise now for learning and a site called italki to practice writing (because native soeakers will correct you and i find that useful).
    cheers for those, can maybe look into them in a few weeks if i feel confident enough to start on writing etc x

Quote Originally Posted by Sho
    i'm not sure what inspired me to learn german, but i've been wanting to since i was 14 (we never had the option to do a german gcse at my school, which is why i ended up doing french instead). i eventually want to learn another celtic language too but going to stick with learning german until i'm at a decent level before starting another.
    interesting, any plans to move to Germany or Austria to try it out? i have a friend who's learnt Spanish and he lived there and he's just gone back now to get a job with a lot of talking in it to improve his fluency over the summer.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Sianness

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by lawrawrrr View Post
    7 months @Sian; wtf that's like my longest relationship are you officially together or still just casual??
    This forum does not notify me when I am quoted, I need to look at my settings. No we weren't official, and I ended up telling him to **** off the Sunday before. Forever alone

Tokens
    Habbo
    Shonly

Latest Awards:

cheers for those, can maybe look into them in a few weeks if i feel confident enough to start on writing etc x

interesting, any plans to move to Germany or Austria to try it out? i have a friend who's learnt Spanish and he lived there and he's just gone back now to get a job with a lot of talking in it to improve his fluency over the summer.
    i'm hoping to visit germany after i've graduated (hoping to be able to speak it pretty well by then), but if i'm not confident enough to speak it i'll just wait a little longer. when i do decide to go i want to try to speak the language as much as i can while i'm there

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123