HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Habbox Valentines Messages!

Once again another year has passed. I am sharpening my arrows and installing new string on my bow so that I can spread some love around.

Do you have your eye on someone? Does someone have their eye on you? Now is the chance to send your Valentine a message!

Here is what you need to do, make sure you read carefully!

First, think of the Habbox member(s) you hold dearest, put your thinking cap on and then write your Valentines message. Then, click
    here
    to PM myself, Habbox Cupid, with the Valentine's message you have written and its intended recipient.

Make sure the subject of the private message is something along the lines of "Message for *put valentine's name here*". If you forget to state who you want to send the message to then, I just can't post it, and that would be incredibly sad

Once you have sent it to me, your message will be transformed into an image that will look like this

I'll then pass it on to the lucky recipient(s) you have chosen, spreading the love on your behalf.
    oveyou:

The message will also be sent back to you so you can see how it turned out,
    however
    your Valentine will not see who it is from, allowing you to remain a secret admirer.

Valentine's messages will be happening from:
    11th February - 15th February

Once you have sent your message to me I will send it to your Valentine as soon as possible.

So what are you waiting for? Get your messages in now!
    Last edited by Joe; 11-02-2018 at 04:27 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Sorry guys, my extra arrow order got lost by Amazon so they had to re-dispatch the order.

I'm sending the romantic messages tonight and any remaining ones tomorrow, so make sure you get them in before it's too late!