HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens

Angry BANNED: Issues Appealing Through Support

Hi everyone,

For the first time I have been permanently banned for the reason "Inappropriate Username". I was not on probation at the time of the ban.

I submitted an appeal here: https://help.habbo.com/hc/en-us/requests/new.

I have two questions:

- I received an automated message essentially saying if you are temporarily banned wait it out, if you are permanently banned read the rules and make a new account. Is this message as well as or instead of a response from a real human? Is it best to wait or send another message after receiving a generic automated response?

- Earlier I attempted to view my ticket status. I visited https://help.habbo.com/hc/en-us and clicked the grey sign in button in the top right. After being redirected and logging in, I am taken back to https://help.habbo.com/hc/en-us, but I am still not signed in. I have tried to do it on two different browsers on a Mac and on an iPad with no luck. Is this a known issue, and how can I get around it to view my ticket?

Thanks a lot for any help. The account in question is quite wealthy (40k+ easily), so I'm quite apprehensive about losing it.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Jarkie

Latest Awards:

Hi Jack,

I am sorry to hear this has happened to you. It is never nice, especially where you might have not broken "any" rules.

With regards to your signing in problem, I once had this and you can submit a ticket without signing in you just need to do that extra proving step that Habbo will ask you to ensure it is actually you they are talking to - so be prepared to disclose information such as the original email address you signed up with, credits brought, location etc etc.

As we are a fansite there is not much we can do to help. At this time, contacting them VIA that support tool is the only way to get these problems fixed.

Best of luck

Tokens
    Habbo
    HabbosLegend

Latest Awards:

Good luck on getting your account back!
    I hated when Habbo trade-locked me one time when I bought 1000c. Since then I have never paid for credits again. Fortunately I can trade again, but of course I had to send a lot of info including a screenshot of my purchases.
    But even getting trade-locked isn't half as bad as getting banned! So I feel really sorry for you and I hope that you can rectify it, especially due to the fact that you did nothing wrong to get it.
    Best of luck!

- - - Updated - - -

Gees 40k? OMG! Then I REALLY hope you get to use your account again! That. Must. Suck! That makes me feel even more sorry for you!
    Last edited by madison0442; 15-02-2018 at 01:32 PM.
    I do be that Habbo Legend.

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Jarkie View Post
    Hi Jack,

I am sorry to hear this has happened to you. It is never nice, especially where you might have not broken "any" rules.

With regards to your signing in problem, I once had this and you can submit a ticket without signing in you just need to do that extra proving step that Habbo will ask you to ensure it is actually you they are talking to - so be prepared to disclose information such as the original email address you signed up with, credits brought, location etc etc.

As we are a fansite there is not much we can do to help. At this time, contacting them VIA that support tool is the only way to get these problems fixed.

Best of luck
    Thanks for the advice. I did get an automated message asking for further details which I replied to. I just really dislike not being able to see the ticket because I can't check if it's still open or if it's been closed.

Do you happen to know whether a response from a real person will follow an automated message, or if the automated message is instead of talking to a real person? I'm debating whether I should send another email or not.

Quote Originally Posted by madison0442 View Post
    Good luck on getting your account back!
    I hated when Habbo trade-locked me one time when I bought 1000c. Since then I have never paid for credits again. Fortunately I can trade again, but of course I had to send a lot of info including a screenshot of my purchases.
    But even getting trade-locked isn't half as bad as getting banned! So I feel really sorry for you and I hope that you can rectify it, especially due to the fact that you did nothing wrong to get it.
    Best of luck!

- - - Updated - - -

Gees 40k? OMG! Then I REALLY hope you get to use your account again! That. Must. Suck! That makes me feel even more sorry for you!
    Thanks - must have sucked getting trade locked after buying that many coins!

Tokens
    Habbo
    HabbosLegend

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by JackE View Post
    Thanks for the advice. I did get an automated message asking for further details which I replied to. I just really dislike not being able to see the ticket because I can't check if it's still open or if it's been closed.

Do you happen to know whether a response from a real person will follow an automated message, or if the automated message is instead of talking to a real person? I'm debating whether I should send another email or not.

Thanks - must have sucked getting trade locked after buying that many coins!
    You will get another message from an actual person, and it will be sent through email, and history of the conversation will be included. You will have to send all info you know, and if you made any purchases, or any screenshots proving your innocence, then send them in as screenshots!
    I do be that Habbo Legend.

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by madison0442 View Post
    You will get another message from an actual person, and it will be sent through email, and history of the conversation will be included. You will have to send all info you know, and if you made any purchases, or any screenshots proving your innocence, then send them in as screenshots!
    Awesome, thanks a lot. Hopefully I'll be hearing from a real person soon. I'm a bit nervous because I heard you only have a certain amount of time to appeal a perm ban and I have heard support can be very slow. I'll just have to keep my fingers crossed and wait it out!