HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens

Default Leave Me Lonely pixel art

View it here, any tips etc would be fab.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34s3SCmXcDk&t=2s
    Like ExtraKen Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

To be able to do pixel art and video editing is so cool so GOOD JOB ON YOUR SKILLS THERE

I watched most of the video and the actual pixel art you cant see perfectly well but there are a few funny proportions -

this leg is freakishly long:

I really like this girl from the beginning:

but I just wanted to point out that her boobs are LONG (the shadow should be more circular) and the dress shading on the bottom - while very realistic - isn't Habbo's more.. blocky style.

I really like the naked girl's hair by the way!!!

Thank you for postingggg
    Last edited by lawrawrrr; 28-02-2018 at 06:59 PM.

Like GemmaMonroe Liked

Oh thank you, omg.
    Sometimes i try to rush job a pixel art to finish it but i totally see what you mean with the pictures.
    TY for ur advice i appreciate it sis

Quote Originally Posted by lawrawrrr View Post
    To be able to do pixel art and video editing is so cool so GOOD JOB ON YOUR SKILLS THERE

I watched most of the video and the actual pixel art you cant see perfectly well but there are a few funny proportions -

this leg is freakishly long:

I really like this girl from the beginning:

but I just wanted to point out that her boobs are LONG (the shadow should be more circular) and the dress shading on the bottom - while very realistic - isn't Habbo's more.. blocky style.

I really like the naked girl's hair by the way!!!

Thank you for postingggg
    Like lawrawrrr Liked