HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Country
    England
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Ruth-On-Toast

Latest Awards:

Default Pancake Panic - Ends February 23rd

Warm fluffy pancakes covered in chocolate, fruits, sugar and sometimes even gravy. Any pancake fan will understand the joy and excitement when their favourite time of the year rolls round.

But now the government have said that too many pancakes isn't healthy and the all the sugar we put on top is terrifying dentists and they want to ban pancake day!

So for this competition I want you to make a speech for the government to save pancake day

Prize: 5 credits + 50 tokens or 1 Month VIP

Tokens
    Habbo
    Sloths

Latest Awards:

Bump!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Slurrey

Latest Awards:

Pancakes!

Now that I have your attention, I'd like to address the pancake problem.

Why are pancakes perceived as unhealthy? Is it because of the syrup? The chocolate? The many wonderful toppings you can put on top.. sorry I got a little sidetracked. Where was I? Pancakes. Pancakes can be healthy too! Toppings don't always have to be unhealthy, you can add bananas and strawberries. You can make banana pancakes, or whole wheat pancakes.

Did you know that pancakes are found in almost every culture? Pancakes bring together families on Sunday mornings, pancakes bring together friends after a night out. Pancakes bring together a nation on National Pancake Day!

So please, leave our pancakes be!

Tokens
    Habbo
    HabbosLegend

Latest Awards:

Fellow Habboxers,
    Today is an important day for us all. We love pancakes, we do! That’s why we love pancake day! It brings everyone together and gives us all joy, plus, we all love that one showman who flips the pancakes!
    The government want to stop pancake day because its unhealthy, but did you know that 80% of the ingredients include protein and carbohydrates? 80%! That’s four fifths of the pancake! That last fifth is just a little bit of sugar, because why not? It adds sweetness, otherwise it would just be a flattened Yorkshire pudding! So let’s all join together as a world of nations to save pancake day by saving pancakes themselves!

Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I do be that Habbo Legend.

Tokens
    Habbo
    LordlolXD2

Latest Awards:

I am here to say that the delicious food we eat in the morning will be destructed in a matter of days if we don't support the one breakfeast we all enjoy which is pancakes. The world will fall apart and suffer from extreme desatisfory and deadly famine

Thank you. Save pancakes day today.