HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    LUCPIX!

Latest Awards:

ICON MACHINE Winner!

@MissBabyP @Joe @ExtraKen @Ekelektra @LordlolXD2
    Dedicated to all the participants of...

Can't you remember? Of course you do, Check this thread

Hello, gang,
    Congratulations and thank you for downloading the Icon Machine and dedicating a small part of your time to produce a picture in the software that my team and I developed (without knowing exactly how it would happen to be). It means a lot and I hope you've had a good time burning your brain trying to combine a good mix of colorful pixels with the finality of giving sense to a small, blank "paper".

It was reasonably hard to choose the best sent art, considering we didn't really have a base or a previous drawing made on this kind of tool; the player has been chosen though, and he/she...
    is...

If the nickname hidden behind this spoiler tab is yours, you've got the right of meeting me, @LUCPIX, at any time on Habbo and claim the fifty Habbo coins I promised you in the competitions thread, as well as the forum's award we made for this unusual moment. Which is more than deserved... By the way, if you see someone called ProbablyLucas asking you to be his friend, you'll know who he is.

...and HEY - since we're talking about it, the awards have been requested indoors and, once they're beautiful and ready to use, y'all are going to be notified showing how you, as a winner/participant of Icon Machine, has the right of getting a shiny, animated version of them, ok?

ANDD the Icon Machine will probably get some minor updates as, because I went to Grandma's like 5 minutes before opening the competition, there are some holes in the looks and programming of the game that deserve to be fixed and, consequently, released to the whole community as a solid, final version.

This is what we've got to say by now. I do not know what we're gonna produce to you next but it'll be great! Until next time, ladies and gentlemen.
    PS: Consider discovering what our team usually makes when the artists are not eating.

The Graphics Team :¬:

Like Ekelektra, Joe Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    LordlolXD2

Latest Awards:

I'd love to see a second competition using this machine post update! It was pretty good and looked amazing!
    Like Jarkie Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    LUCPIX!

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by LordlolXD2 View Post
    I'd love to see a second competition using this machine post update! It was pretty good and looked amazing!
    Me too, buddy! This program has a potential for many other kinds of competitions, once it is tidy and definitely working the way it should. First of all, I guess I should imagine an utility for the small television from the upper left side of the Machine's screen as nothing happens in there and the 2-months-ago me was pretty much sure about what was supposed to happen in there, lol. Thanks for the suggestion.