HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Jempire2014

Default What is a feature you would like ?

i personally think of new ways Habbo could improve existing features or add more. i would like to see more interactive things. like new games or perhaps an item like crafting. something that has us gain something.

Possibly add new wired. teleport everyone off furni. this can currently be done using a bunch of complicated wireds/timers and its just redic.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I mainly log on via the mobile app, so it’s possible it may already be a feature... whoops if so!

I would like the ability to search the marketplace via catergories... for example, search all clothes. Also, it would be handy if teleports had a reference number, and matching teleports had matching references so you could tell if they were a pair in the trade box ^_^

Again...I’m so outdated, these things could exist haha

Tokens
    Habbo
    Lanyon

Latest Awards:

A faster way to list and purchase marketplace furni.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Add me on Discord Philip Vels#0001

Tokens
    Habbo
    LUCPIX!

Latest Awards:

Skills, levels, abilities, to unlock stuff, a goal, an ending, a plot, something RPGey... is it too fanciful?

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

I WOULD LIKE IT IF THE ROOM TRADING OPTIONS ACTUALLY BLOODY WORKED also a "teleport user on furni" wired would be great
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +