HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    LordlolXD2

Latest Awards:

Silvercoins Habbox Jam ~ Ends 17th March

Ever heard that one song that you just loved and couldn't stop jamming to it? To the point where it became a song you listened to so often you knew word for word? I know I have, it's a classic too!

For this competition, I would like you to tell us what song you love to jam out to and why? Maybe a because of a certain lyric or the beat of the song? Let us know!

The winner will be picked by who gives the best reason as to why they jam out to their song!
    Prize is 5c or 1 month of competitions VIP

Good luck!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Despect

Latest Awards:

Bump! This competition is now open! x

Tokens
    Habbo
    HabbosLegend

Latest Awards:

I like to jam to No Matter (Basic Tape VS Frances) by Basic Tape. I perceive the lyrics to be about not holding grudges or hate against people, as really we're all human, and we all do things the same, in one way or another!

I absolutely love this song, and it's worth giving it a listen, and I feel it should get more appreciation! :D
    I do be that Habbo Legend.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I really really love to jam out to [Tash Sultana - Jungle]. She has become one of my favourite artists due to how talented she is with the guitar and using loop pedals to mix so many funky and melodic sounds! She really gets into her music and puts so much heart and soul into it. It helps me keep calm at the worst of times and also is a cover/remix of one of my fathers favourite songs, Guns 'n' Roses - Jungle

Last edited by Hells-Gate; 16-03-2018 at 08:18 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

For ultimate bouncy fun it has to be:

JUNIOR SENIOR
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +