HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Shonly

Latest Awards:

Default sims 4 jungle adventure

new game pack out tomorrow, if anyone plays sims 4

i'm probably gonna get it because i own all the others, but i'm not THAT excited. forever waiting for sims 4 university

here's the trailer for it

Tokens
    Habbo
    Sloths

Latest Awards:

I’m not hugely excited either, I’ll probably get it at some point when it’s on sale but I’m not gonna buy it as soon as it launches. I was super excited for Cats and Dogs but never even got that as soon as it launched so no way I would this haha!

Omg University yesss! That was my fave Sims 3 pack!

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

Sims 4 university that would be a dream

This looks ok but tbh Sims isn’t “quest-y” enough for these area packs to be useful!! Will probably download it and have a look though ))))

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tokens
    Habbo
    Shonly

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by lawrawrrr View Post
    Sims 4 university that would be a dream

This looks ok but tbh Sims isn’t “quest-y” enough for these area packs to be useful!! Will probably download it and have a look though ))))

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    it comes with an avocado wall piece thing

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

It's a shame they made Sims 4 closed world, the looks and interactions are fab but I can't justify leaving most of the family to fend for themselves while one person goes somewhere fun for half a day. Sims 3 forever baby
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens
    Habbo
    LUCPIX!

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by lawrawrrr View Post

This looks ok but tbh Sims isn’t “quest-y” enough for these area packs to be useful!!
    Except if this jungle area is actually a HUGE The Sims 3-esque open world and we can control Sims with the keyboard, then we'd get also a new Tomb Raider @_@ Personally, doing quests and controlling the characters in the slow-paced gameplay of the mouse-click-oriented can be a bit exhausting, as it were in The Sims Makin' Magic

Enlighten me, IGN or whoever!!

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by LUCPIX View Post
    Except if this jungle area is actually a HUGE The Sims 3-esque open world and we can control Sims with the keyboard, then we'd get also a new Tomb Raider @_@ Personally, doing quests and controlling the characters in the slow-paced gameplay of the mouse-click-oriented can be a bit exhausting, as it were in The Sims Makin' Magic

Enlighten me, IGN or whoever!!
    this is the dream but EA won't do anything different on Sims cos that's TOO MUCH!!

I reckon sims 5 will include more quest/explore stuff. It's a cool idea!

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

I JUST HOPE THE NEXT GAME IS OPEN WORLD what's the point in making an enormous family of freaks and only being able to control one or two because the others are at home
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens
    Habbo
    Shonly

Latest Awards:

tbh i just switch controls between the ones that are on holiday/a different lot and the ones that are at home. and then set controls for the ones i'm not controlling atm so they'll do something productive on their own, like skill building or something.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Sloths

Latest Awards:

The only problem with them bringing out new packs all the time is my goal to complete all the collections by the end of the year just gets bigger and bigger with all the new collections for the new packs aargh

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast