HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

Default #BeastFromTheEast

No thread on this whatttttt

So as most of us know there's a crazy storm across the UK atm! How has it affected you??

We've only had about an inch here but a lot more forecast tomorrow!! My trains are on a "emergency timetable" so I'm at home working today and tomorrow.

This was my back garden yesterday:

How preeettyyy

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

I literally am bored to death of it, my mum keeps telling me the forecasts... ZzZzzzz! Literally some snow, fed up of the babyish warnings from health authorities too.. turn your heating on, stay warm, be careful not to slip - how did we cope before Public Health England?

Usually though with snow I like it because it brightens things up but it has battered my spring bulbs that were coming up and having just come back from Moscow I was getting fed up of the heavy shoes, loads of clothes routine by then. Hope it melts asap!

Country
    England
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Ruth-On-Toast

Latest Awards:

we had heavy snow most of yesterday and the temperature dropped to -6 which is a perfect time for my heating in my room to break. we dont have any more snow coming just really cold and windy outside but my husky is loving the snow shes 12 so doesn't run about much now but she was jumping around and running.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Sianness

Latest Awards:

I had nothing today, and me and my boss decided to be sensible and go to the closest office to us, for nothing.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Habbic

Latest Awards:

All public transport called off from like 1PM yesterday here as we were on red alert. Snow's currently knee deep.

Most workplaces closed midday yesterday and remained closed today. I believe all Schools in Scotland are closed tomorrow again.

Martin is offline Habbox Merit
    Ex Assistant General Manager (Community)

Tokens
    Habbo
    Bolt660

Latest Awards:

I'm in the red alert area in Cardiff and it's been pretty bad so far to be fair. Uni was closed today and is closed tomorrow too (great timing since those were the only days my lecturers weren't on strike this week haha!). It's very blizzardy!

YOU CAN WIN STUFFS BY ENTERING COMPS! CLICK ON THE PICTURE!

Former:

Forum Moderator (x2), Forum Super Moderator (x4), Assistant Forum Manager,
    News Reporter, Assistant News Manager, Events Organiser (x3), Competitions Staff (x2), Senior Competitions Staff,
    Rare Values Reporter, Trade Expert, Senior Events Organiser (x3), Assistant Events Manager (x2)
    Forum Manager, News Manager (x2), Acting HxHD Manager, HxHD Room Owner, Assistant Comps Manager , Events Manager -
    Assistant General Manager (Community), Articles Manager

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

I hate snow, it's not even that bad here but people are going mental and claiming that schools and businesses need to be closed am like why it's not even half an inch just put a scarf on
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I live near Birmingham where it's the coldest and it is bloody cold. It was like -7°C last night and we've had a decent amount as snow. Not as much as in December, but it's colder and looks like it has frosted over, so it's more icy. I'm sick so I've just been living under a blanket for days and haven't been able to go anywhere, but I do need to go and buy food today so I don't die.

It is mental how panicked people are getting, though. I was watching the BBC News yesterday and they cut to some presenter who was stuck in her car and she described the conditions as "Armageddon." It's cold, with a bit of snow and some wind... hardly the end of days.
    Last edited by Neversoft; 02-03-2018 at 11:18 AM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

I wish it was still snowing I don't want to go to work tomorrow my train line only reopened today, it's been terrible/shut since Thursday!!

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by lawrawrrr View Post
    I wish it was still snowing
    You wash your mouth out right now
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +