HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

yessssssssss now we've got a non shitty looking arcade on mountains & universe (working on v7 and dojo shortly) we think it'll be more used!! the site where I used to get games from has gone down though waaah

but tournaments should be easy!

dont forget we're looking for forum staff to help us manage comps and events and stuff so do apply here!!

Tokens
    Habbo
    LUCPIX!

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by velvet View Post
    yeah, i can imagine for the average habbo user who hasn't grown up with forums, that hxf could be seen as pretty daunting and confusing

maybe doing something with the arcade could be nice? i've been playing it a fair bit recently but i seem to be the only one. tournaments and stuff used to be a right laugh back in the day
    I've just became gold in Snake. Beat me, sneaky.

Like lawrawrrr Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

The old tournaments were excellent, then less so once everything broke if it's all in working order though that would be an excellent thing to push because it can be done (somewhat) at people's leisure rather than needing everyone to be online at the same time
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens

Latest Awards:

We can run a competition to promote them too. I’ll try a bit of tetris later.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I'm late to the party with this thread but I just randomly thought I'd check HxF and I found I was the only person online . Its sad, so many good memories on here and on Habbo.

The decline has been going on for years though. I remember years ago we'd get almost weekly 'is Habbox dying threads?' and often people would just seem to brush it under the carpet. Even at that time we were probably getting 5-10x the number of posts that we are now.

I remember when I first became a super moderator (c. 2010 or 2011 I think?), there would be so many new posts to check, continuously, that we could barely keep up, even with 3 of us, and with a further 2 or 3 moderators in each section too! Over the period of a few years it gradually changed to where you would only have to log in once a day or twice a day to do your moderating job. Now it seems we're only getting a few hundred posts a month.

Not criticising anyone, nor do I have any suggestions, I just think its sad what's happened!
    Last edited by Matthew; 11-05-2018 at 11:43 AM.
    used to fix usertitles n stuff

last +rep: -nick
    rep points: 16361

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew View Post
    I'm late to the party with this thread but I just randomly thought I'd check HxF and I found I was the only person online . Its sad, so many good memories on here and on Habbo.

The decline has been going on for years though. I remember years ago we'd get almost weekly 'is Habbox dying threads?' and often people would just seem to brush it under the carpet. Even at that time we were probably getting 5-10x the number of posts that we are now.

I remember when I first became a super moderator (c. 2010 or 2011 I think?), there would be so many new posts to check, continuously, that we could barely keep up, even with 3 of us, and with a further 2 or 3 moderators in each section too! Over the period of a few years it gradually changed to where you would only have to log in once a day or twice a day to do your moderating job. Now it seems we're only getting a few hundred posts a month.

Not criticising anyone, nor do I have any suggestions, I just think its sad what's happened!
    I’m onlineeee! I just check on and off as on mobile, maybe that’s what most do now too xx

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

Hi @Matthew; hope you’re good!!

But yeah I’m on mobile too via tapatalk which I don’t think shows

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by YellowBelli View Post
    I’m onlineeee! I just check on and off as on mobile, maybe that’s what most do now too xx
    Ah fair enough, that makes sense!

Quote Originally Posted by lawrawrrr View Post
    Hi @Matthew; hope you’re good!!

But yeah I’m on mobile too via tapatalk which I don’t think shows

Hey Laura! I'm pretty good thanks, good to still see a recognisable name!

Like lawrawrrr Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew View Post
    Ah fair enough, that makes sense!

Hey Laura! I'm pretty good thanks, good to still see a recognisable name!
    Here 5eva babe!

I wonder if we can do anything about mobile users showing that is odd

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by lawrawrrr View Post
    Here 5eva babe!

I wonder if we can do anything about mobile users showing that is odd

Its showing you now!

What is the beta lab rat flair back for out of interest?! Few people seem to have it!

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast