HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by wordofwisdom View Post
    Like I said previously I didn't mean for this to cause an argument, I used to chill in the HxHD but over the last few months when I've went to go there no ones either been there or the room was non existent.

To answer what many are saying, It's true the traffic has declined massively you can try your hardest and for the sake of habbox considering it was the first fansite I stumbled across when I was 8 I hope it gets better but Habbo has nothing going for it for the traffic numbers to just sharply rise. They're not allowed ad's etc
    I don't mean to be rude but are you looking at the right HxHD? The one in James (despect) room always has people in every time I'm online unless there's an event on!

Tokens
    Habbo
    GoldenMerc

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by lawrawrrr View Post
    Twitter is the most effective way we find. All our events now have on client presences as well as on forum/site. Messaging on Skype and PM/invites on Habbox. Post over the forum with force read threads. Notices, banners. We genuinely do get people involved in Habbox because of them, but translating them to forum users isn't going as well as the on client stuff!!
    Twitter isn't bad, nor is Skype.

But I'm also weary of how many of the old members use either of them platforms, if at all.

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenMerc View Post
    Twitter isn't bad, nor is Skype.

But I'm also weary of how many of the old members use either of them platforms, if at all.
    okay so for older members we put them on the forum force read (so noone can use the excuse "but I didn't see it cos I have cnb muted!!!! which is the entire reason I put that feature on)

I didn't mention we have sent out bulk emails in the past as well for MAJOR MAJOR events (we'll probably send one in a few weeks for something, then HxSS).

But if older members are going to be completely absent from any platform then there is zero way we can reach them to promote anything we're doing... I don't know what we're left with then.

Tokens
    Habbo
    GoldenMerc

Latest Awards:

okay so for older members we put them on the forum force read (so noone can use the excuse "but I didn't see it cos I have cnb muted!!!! which is the entire reason I put that feature on)

I didn't mention we have sent out bulk emails in the past as well for MAJOR MAJOR events (we'll probably send one in a few weeks for something, then HxSS).

But if older members are going to be completely absent from any platform then there is zero way we can reach them to promote anything we're doing... I don't know what we're left with then.
    So so the force read is kind of good but bad, as if they aren't interested in the first sentence, you've lost their attention instantly.

Bulk emails works, although from when we were doing it, the deliver-ability was pretty awful, but only way to fix that is using a CRM like ActiveCampaign or something.

We both know that isn't true Laura :rolleyes:
    Like SackRace Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

So so the force read is kind of good but bad, as if they aren't interested in the first sentence, you've lost their attention instantly.

Bulk emails works, although from when we were doing it, the deliver-ability was pretty awful, but only way to fix that is using a CRM like ActiveCampaign or something.

We both know that isn't true Laura :rolleyes:
    Email worked a little, short term... but not MASSIVELY effectively. Buying a CRM is ridiculous for a fansite and you know that.

We both know that if older members don't use twitter skype habbo habboxforum or their old habbo emails we can't reach them? what??? what other ways ARE there???????

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

WE SHOULD POST THINGS TO THEIR HOUSE!!!!! 4real if someone's not online then how can we reach them? You're spouting a bunch of lines that sound like one of those American business shows but no solutions
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

also im taking ross saying force read is "kinda good" as a massive positive step forward yasssssssssssssssssssssssss

Tokens
    Habbo
    GoldenMerc

Latest Awards:

Email worked a little, short term... but not MASSIVELY effectively. Buying a CRM is ridiculous for a fansite and you know that.

We both know that if older members don't use twitter skype habbo habboxforum or their old habbo emails we can't reach them? what??? what other ways ARE there???????
    Unsure how many people link their fansite account to their personal, mine is linked to it.

Would be interested to see how many people use 'habbo email' accounts, I know you do for Habbo.com but not fansites.

CRMs aren't super expensive, I mean check out 'Sendy' Scott or someone may have used it in the past, it relies on the server rather than the CRM, it'd allow you to email a lot smarter, IE removing the bounced emails (which we had issues with in the past)

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingJesus View Post
    WE SHOULD POST THINGS TO THEIR HOUSE!!!!! 4real if someone's not online then how can we reach them? You're spouting a bunch of lines that sound like one of those American business shows but no solutions
    People are online, just not on Habbo related stuff. Can't be arsed arguing with you about your low IQ today, so lets choose another day.

also im taking ross saying force read is "kinda good" as a massive positive step forward yasssssssssssssssssssssssss
    {bertie_old}

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

Unsure how many people link their fansite account to their personal, mine is linked to it.

Would be interested to see how many people use 'habbo email' accounts, I know you do for Habbo.com but not fansites.

CRMs aren't super expensive, I mean check out 'Sendy' Scott or someone may have used it in the past, it relies on the server rather than the CRM, it'd allow you to email a lot smarter, IE removing the bounced emails (which we had issues with in the past)

People are online, just not on Habbo related stuff. Can't be arsed arguing with you about your low IQ today, so lets choose another day.

{bertie_old}
    Few people link. Lots of people have either inactive emails (cos they've made new ones) or username.habbo emails. Every single person who has "returned" in the last few years has no idea of their old email accounts and we have to update them.

Investing in any kind of extra software is beyond our capabilities at the moment. I use them for my irl job so I'm capable of it but the level of sophistication in marketing Habbox needs isn't to the stage where a CRM is going to be really effective.

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Translation: "I have no relevant ideas, I just want to insult people"
    So defensive and aggressive all in one... I asked a genuine question, how does a legally working website legally contact people who we don't have any contact with?
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast