Habbo
    Sonny.nixon
    Tokens
    View Awards

Default NEW HOSTING COMPANY OUT!

Brand new hosting company out
    Selling very cheap products from just $1.50 and up to $10.00 for maximum.
    If your interested visit bronzehosting.co.uk/billing and have a look on there or you can send me an email at snixon@bronze-hosting.co.uk

FlyingJesus is offline Events Manager
    Articles Proofreader
    Graphics Designer

Room Builder

Tokens
    View Awards

Insecure link and are you old enough to legally have a company
    | TWITTER |

JOIN US RIGHT THIS SECOND
    Likes Joe liked this post

Habbo
    Sonny.nixon
    Tokens
    View Awards

I dont own it, I work for them

Tokens
    View Awards

Before advertising, you should consider fixing the main website "bronzehosting.co,uk", as it's not able to direct to the website due to incorrect server configurations.

Secondly, You really shouldn't begin an advertising campaign before investing in a website theme, a host without a website is really not enticing. You should also change the default whmcs template.

Looking at your packages, I see the currency is based on GBP, you should correct your thread as it states USD $, and is false advertising.

Starter:
    15GB Disk Space
    20GB Monthly Bandwidth

Bronze:
    30GB Disk Space
    30GB Monthly Bandwidth
    You don't offer much room for Bandwidth, the amount you provide could be used up within 7-14 days. For the price your asking, you should consider raising this to atleast 50GB for the starter. - The fact that the bandwidth matches your disk space on the Bronze package & above is also a real put off and will have your hosting project struggle for future customers.

Putting that aside, you should really consider updating the domain nameservers to your registered office address rather than using a fake address based in Manchester but with a Nottingham postcode. A large majority of users who want hosting tend to look up the domain before proceeding to the order page.

I will however, give you my thumbs up for atleast using a licensed whmcs billing system.