HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    LUCPIX!

Latest Awards:

what kind of stereotypes bothers you the most?

the title of this topic maybe be self-explanatory

sometimes just classified as an innocent satire, stereotypes are everywhere and, depending on the way it is expressed, can represent on a large scale a false and amplified idea of some group of people, even when they do so for the purpose of "inclusion"

i basically hate the way some homosexuals are regularly represented on TV shows, especially soap operas from Brazil. according to them, gays are basically human beings with an inexplicably high sexual thirst who do not live life for any other purpose other than "find someone to make love", forgetting they also have dreams, grind for what they want, study and like the smallest things from life, like drinking beer and stuff. This can be a bit revolting

Anyway, do you know any types of stereotypes that makes you revolted/angry/in shame too?

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

hmm stereotypes don't bother me as there's usually truth to them and i find them quite funny

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

I don't get to get bothered by them in terms of being offended, but it bothers me that certain stereotypes - often to do with class or gender - have been used to affect laws and put people in genuine danger
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens
    Habbo
    .:TaylorSwift:

Latest Awards:

I guess Gender Labeling Bugs me the most. Or making fun of cultures when these people don't know anything about the truth
    Like LUCPIX Liked

Tokens

Latest Awards:

when people stereotype people with autism for being a bit downy and ****zy, were not all like that!

tumblr | twitter | spotify
    there is some links 4 u all x x x