HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    LUCPIX!

Latest Awards:

Default the little games

Everywhere we often hear people singing about little games in a relationship, saying that little games are bad, that there should not be little games in the world, but it's never really said to us what these games are in fact

(this is a common idiom in Portuguese)

Briefly: A typical player usually starts from the premise that looking uninterested, in a relationship, is something interesting. These are typical signs of a person playing little games:

- set the rhythm of the conversations, contrasting an enthusiastic speech by responding in the most superficial way possible

- delayed replies even when the person is not that busy

- worrying about not being the last person to leave a message answered in an online chat because that would be too "humiliating"

- after adding someone, take some time to invite that person to hang out

Does that make sense to you? I personally find this one of the biggest factors that could destroy a relationship and prevent people from getting opportunities to do incredible things together in the name of a superficiality that leads us nowhere. I'm a bit more "intense", I like to ask people I care how've their days been, I'm not afraid to be the "person who starts a conversation", I embrace the deep, anyway...I think little games should be totally abolished

wby?

Like Lanyon Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

I don't think you can abolish human behaviour but yeah there are a lot of these sort of actions around, mostly stemming from insecurity
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens
    Habbo
    LUCPIX!

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingJesus View Post
    I don't think you can abolish human behaviour
    Sim, that was an overdramatic and unrealistic line
    Let us replace the "should be abolished" to "I don't like it very much but hey, don't you change"