HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    LUCPIX!

Latest Awards:

How did you discover Habbo?

In 2008, a friend of mine recommended me the game but I did not know that Habbo would not accept me if I put my real age (10) in the registration process so they refused me and I left the idea of playing Habbo in the closed until 2010 when we bought a faster PC and I finally discovered the whole madness of living in a pixel world.

How did you get to know Habbo? --- Through one of those cool ads?, has your friend recommended it to you?, was it an accident? Can't you remember?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I used to play Coke Music, which was essentially a Habbo clone with different graphics and Coca Cola branding. It was popular in like 2003/2004, but in 2004 my friend told me about Habbo Hotel. At first I was kinda disappointed because you had to pay real money for virtual things, which wasn't very common those days, but it quickly won me over. I used to give my friend some of my lunch in exchange for some Habbo furni, then I traded around and built up some wealth and made friends, and then in 2005 I joined Habbox (which esentially controlled the market back then with the rare values) and the rest is history.
    Like Lanyon Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

There was an advert for it in some magazine or other that my sister had when it just came out, I wanted to play it because she had it lol but then she didn't stick with it and I obviously did for like 700 years
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +
    Like Lanyon Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    Lanyon

Latest Awards:

I was introduced to it by a classmate when in 2006. My classmate got bored with it very quickly. Interestingly, me and my classmate where never really friends and he probably isn’t aware that I’ve now been playing it for 11 years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Add me on Discord Philip Vels#0001

Country
    England
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Ruth-On-Toast

Latest Awards:

My old friend kept telling me to join everyday walking home from school and at first i had no idea how to spell it (yep i didn't know how to spell habbo what a shocker) He used to dj for habbohut so i'd always go to HFFM to avoid him

Tokens
    Habbo
    Sloths

Latest Awards:

My best friend and I joined up at the same time in year 6, I can’t remember how we discovered it though. My brother joined up soon after and I’m the only lame one still on it (so I stole his furni hehe).

I remember in year 7 my whole class signed up after discovering it and I had to make an excuse about how I had heaps of furni after ‘signing up at the same time as them’ coff Addict for a year already mates catch up...