HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Sloths

Latest Awards:

Default The Game Of Life - Ends 24th March

In the game The Game of Life, you go through a number of decisions just like real life. Do you go to college, do you go straight into a job, do you roll a 3 for a set of twins... maybe some parts aren't the same but most of it is! If you were playing would you go the same way you went in real life??

Imagine you've finished your game of life, you're in the old folks home telling your story, how would it unfold? Tell me a story! What did you study, if you studied at all, what job did you get, how many kids, when you got that fancy promotion - everything.

Note: it can be as realistic as you want. Be creative as the most imaginative story will win!

Prize: 10 credits + 100 tokens, or 1 Month VIP

Tokens
    Habbo
    Sloths

Latest Awards:

This is now open! ~~

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Played Habbo every day from the age of 11 to 81
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens
    Habbo
    LordlolXD2

Latest Awards:

Well first sonny, I was bah mysalf on me bike riding around then I got offered a job, and it all went down from there. Got married, kids magically appear in de car, and then I went to night school for 1minute and became a rocket scientist. We bought multiple mansions and even a farm. After a long journey we were at a volcano and saw two paths. One was safe with no rewards, the other was dangerous with extra pay hours... We went for the dangerous volcano path and then I decided I was done. So I drove here to relax.