HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens

Default Blabit.co.uk - New general discussion forum

Hello!
    Recently, we've launched our new general discussion forum, blabit.co.uk. We aim to create a new bustling community online, revolving around day to day life, and progression in education and employment.

I'm joining, but what's in it for me?
    As you're joining us before we release our full site, we'll be giving you special VIP privileges over the coming weeks to make you stand out from the crowd. In addition, we've launched a £25 Amazon Voucher on our website, which expires on 2nd April 2018.

Are there any jobs available?
    We're currently hiring for a number of roles - you can find out what these are in our Team Announcements section.

Your forums look a bit quiet
    Currently, they are. That's where you come in! Every community has to start somewhere, so we'd be thrilled if you registered and became a part of our community. Over the coming weeks, hopefully you'll see our site slowly grow! We'll be having a full site launch soon, which will include our online radio and events across the UK.

Why the name Blabit?
    This was another one of those late nights, when you can't think of a domain name that's suitable. Blab means to talk, or as the Dictionary says 'reveal secrets by indiscreet talk.' Don't worry, we don't expect you to reveal all of your secrets to the community! Blabit just means talk!

Ok, you've got me. How do I sign up?
    Great! We've just launched our forums over at http://blabit.co.uk - make sure you check out our competition which is now live, to win yourself a £25 Amazon Voucher once you've signed up!

See you there!

A is offline Merry Christmas
    and all the best for 2021...
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Bunnies!

Latest Awards:

The very best of luck to your new site however i don't see anything unique? I see the same skin that's been used on a different number of forums, and i don't see much involvement from your current team? That's not slating you, it's giving you some advice. I'd look into getting a new skin and some staff interaction with the users.

I think with some real time and commitment to the site and some unique ideas and a unique layout I think that it could go far, however the same old boring forums with no uniqueness is something that the internets not short of. Very best of luck to you, hope you do well, may check it out if it gets a unique feel to it!

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by iClimatic View Post
    The very best of luck to your new site however i don't see anything unique? I see the same skin that's been used on a different number of forums, and i don't see much involvement from your current team? That's not slating you, it's giving you some advice. I'd look into getting a new skin and some staff interaction with the users.

I think with some real time and commitment to the site and some unique ideas and a unique layout I think that it could go far, however the same old boring forums with no uniqueness is something that the internets not short of. Very best of luck to you, hope you do well, may check it out if it gets a unique feel to it!
    Thanks for your input, it's greatly appreciated. Our 'current team' is being updated, and thus we're hiring for various roles to help fill in vacancies and to ensure the site gains momentum. We're currently in discussion with various graphic designers for a new forum skin, there's not much available that's not already used elsewhere, that looks good at least.

I appreciate the comments, and if you're interested in coming on board, please register & apply for one of our vacancies, i'm sure you'd fit right in
    Like A, Joe Liked