HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tokens
    Habbo
    LiquefiedFilth

Latest Awards:

They've just announced Spyro might be coming to Nintendo Switch so lord above I will be getting that asap
    Like lawrawrrr Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    Pyroka

Latest Awards:

I got a SNES Mini, PS4 and I did have a Switch but I sold it as I wasn't playing it nearly enough as I thought I would be, but I purchased the Switch best part of 6 months ago before all the good games started coming out... so now I want one again hahah.

Tokens
    Habbo
    The-Quiet-One

Latest Awards:

I didn't buy it but I got an xbox for Christmas. I haven't played it half as much as I thought I would but I've been busy so. I'd love to get a Switch but I know that it'd just be gathering dust after a week or so, not worth the money right now.
    thanks lucpix for the cute sig xo
    twitter / blog

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

the thing I find about "recent" consoles is the games are SO SO SO EXPENSIVE, like £400 for a console hen 40-50 for each game????

Tokens
    Habbo
    LUCPIX!

Latest Awards:

Converting the recent console values to R$, we get the double of it plussss the exporting prices and such! Hard, weird, expensive to become the genuine-product-customer of the gaming universe.. . . . . .

Tokens

Latest Awards:

The most recent console I got was the PS4 slim - I shouldn't have technically got it, but I love when things go wrong and work in my favour.

At the end of September beginning of October 2016, the PS4 dropped massively in price to allow the new slim version to come out. It dropped to £149.99 with a game, so I managed to eventually find one in stock at GAME and ordered it (so I got the PS4 + controller, FIFA 17 and 3 months of NOW TV for £150 basically). I got the dispatch email so GAME formed a contract with me; they then emailed me to say they didn't have enough in stock so they'd refund me (gave me a bit of money off buying a new slim one etc.)

A few days after that, they said that anyone who got the dispatch email could now get the PS4 slim + controller + a game (I got FIFA 17) and 2 months NOW TV for the same price of £149.99. After hours of phone calls and days of waiting (not to mention I got through and purchased it again only for the purchase to fail because I had the wrong address as my billing one as I had moved) so I had to call them again and I finally got it for a steal of a price (also, the NOW TV pass from the first deal automatically sent when I bought it the first time, so I got 5 months of NOW TV for free).

Not to mention, my boyfriend then told me he was going to buy me one as a Christmas present, but he was going to buy a second hand one so we agreed to go half each on the new one so it only cost me £75, bargain!

I haven't really had any consoles since then. I do have a Wii U that I managed to get for a steal on Black Friday years back, one of the first years it came out I think. I don't play on it though.

At the moment I just play Rocket League (and rage loads) on PS4.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12