HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    LUCPIX!

Latest Awards:

What's your favorite The Simpsons' episode?

I have created this thread somewhat uncertain -- considering The Simpsons are basically a stereotyped representation of American families, this series probably does not attract much attention from people living in Europe, maybe they even dislike the series for one reason or another (they love to make potentially offensive jokes regarding themselves and some countries {including Brazil, which I personally didn't mind but BR's government eventually did}) but time, oh!, the time will tell

The Simpsonsssss.... ♪♫♬ exists since almost 30 years ago and, whist it is a source of nostalgia, it also is a continuous supplier of mementos of the era we are currently living and the era we'll live tomorrow, and you've probably digested one of its episodes and welcomed it as your favorite. If so, what is it?

Hey, personally I love the whole package of episodes in which Lisa Simpson somehow manages to find a brand new intelligent friend who momentarily makes her feel loved interesting and cool, even if, in the end, this friendship is summarily broken for one reason or another (mainly because TV series episodes often need to end in a state of neutrality, without any major changes in the lives of the characters, if you know what I mean, lol) and she becomes "alone" one more time

Just to highlight one of these kind of episodes... Lisa the Drama Queen (2009), which also happens to be the very last episode produced in 4:3 (SD) and, consequently, with the original introduction sequence. Lisa meets Juliet, a very rich and intelligent girl, in a boring art class provided by the government? They decided to write a novel together but, since Juliet keeps wanting to zone out and forget about the real world in the most inconvenient situations, Lisa thought that that wasn't a nice kind of friendship to be in (so thought her mother, Skinner...), so she let her go... and their novel wasn't published, unfortunately

Oh, and I love that one where Marge discovers internet for the very first time and she plays WOW-esque online game and Bart kills her online and she takes it very personally, and Homer meets Ronaldo.

That one with Bart and his friends faking a boyband and the secret line Yvan Eht Nioj is interesting also

The one they go to Brazil...

Wby?
    Last edited by LUCPIX; 16-03-2018 at 03:54 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I don't know if it's the best, but I always remember Lisa's Sax because of the ending with Gerry Rafferty's Baker Street. I really liked how they used it in montage to reference some past episodes and events, and it really displays the more emotional and heartfelt side of The Simpsons.

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Some of the older ones are truly classic but mostly for lines rather than the entire episode - DENTAL PLAN!!!!!!
    Don't think I've seen any in the last few years that are really worth discussing sadly, it's all become a case of "how many bad jokes and half references can we fit into the next 5 seconds" then switch to a new scene and repeat. Wouldn't be surprised if they added a laugh track soon...
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

I love Lisa the Drama Queen too!!!

But tbh the best one will always be Marge vs the Monorail for this song

- - - Updated - - -

actually this is the best simpsons song

- - - Updated - - -

oh god no there's see my vest too SO MANY GOOD SONGS

Tokens
    Habbo
    TinyFroggy

Latest Awards:

Didn't watch any. I'm a Family Guy kind of 'guy'. XD

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

i reckon.

the monorail one.
    the burlesque one.
    the frank grimes one.
    the one where Burns runs for governor.
    and the sideshow bob ones
    when george hw bush moves in across the road
    the garbageman can one
    the one where Ned has a breakdown hahaha

Last edited by -:Undertaker:-; 04-10-2018 at 10:08 PM.