HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    LUCPIX!

Latest Awards:

Vintage-esque square shaped pic

More assiduous users of Instagram may use Instagram so much that they are likely to have even favorite Instagram filters.

I do not have a fav Instagram filter, but you probably have one. Tell us which one it is and tell us why it is so good

Tokens
    Habbo
    LiquefiedFilth

Latest Awards:

I don't use Instagram filters - I used an iPhone app called Afterlight and it has the nicest filter on it. I like to put one on normally - I don't go crazy and barely ever edit the photo, just slap on a filter that makes the colours look a little bit darker and increases the shadows (does wonders for my "jawline").

Tokens
    Habbo
    The-Quiet-One

Latest Awards:

I tend to use VSCO over Instagram filters unless it's something boring that doesn't need editing then I tend to use Gingham, I think it is. It's like a soft filter that brightens it a little which I like.
    thanks lucpix for the cute sig xo
    twitter / blog