HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Despect

Latest Awards:

Default [EASTER] Old Habdonald has a farm!

Old Macdonald had a farm E-I-E-I-O! Sound familiar? Well it should!

I might just be showing my age.. or at least mental age..

Right, onwards with the event.. This year we're going to do something different for Easter, sadly, the chocolate factory is closed for this year so we've had to go outside, I know.. Habbos actually going outside?! Shocker! I kid.

This year we're going to visit the farm, we're going to be visiting all of the animals at the farm and helping the farmers look after the animals, unfortunately because they've been working so hard all of the animals have escaped and it's our job to help get them back to where they are supposed to be in time for Easter. On Sunday 1st April for 24 hours you'll be able to go through the farm and do your bit and make sure it's all ready for the Easter holidays. All of our wonderful department managers have come together and built rooms to help you along the way so do not fear, you will have some help!

Everyone who completes all rooms will win themselves 5c, there will also be 3 people from those winners who will be randomly generated to win the following prizes:

1st place: 50c, 1 month VIP & 50 tokens
    2nd place: 25c, 2 weeks VIP & 25 tokens
    3rd place: 15c, 1 week VIP & 15 tokens

Everyone who completes will also win the following forum award:

Adding to that we will be having some forum competitions too so make sure you keep an eye out for that, more information on that will follow!

Have a wonderful Easter and make sure you don't eat too much chocolate, HxHD cleaners have a break too this Easter, we don't have the staff to clean up the sick !

Thanks,

General Management Team
    Last edited by despect; 31-03-2018 at 11:00 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Despect

Latest Awards:

Heya all!

The event is now OPEN, click here to enter the first room!

I have changed my mind and decided to keep the event open for 4 days instead of 24 hours so now the event will be open from 1st - 5th April

Everyone who completes every room will get 5c and entered into a prize draw to win up to 50c from yours truly!

Best of luck and happy Easter!

J x

Like Ozad Liked