HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Googlemere

Latest Awards:

Default Cannot Enter Specific Room

Today I have been trying to enter one of my hidden rooms and it will not load no matter what I do. When I click on it to enter, the bulk of my screen goes (and stays) black, but I can still see my friends bar at the bottom and the coins/settings box in the upper right. I can open the navigator from here and go into all of my other rooms no problem, and when I open the room settings options for the problematic room it seems like I can change the name and some other basic settings, but I still cannot access it.

Anybody have an idea whats up? It's my storage room and I kinda need its contents lol

Tokens

I too am having this problem, and ironically it's also my storage room that has this problem. I've tried using alternate browsers and both the mobile app and the computer client, but to no avail. I've found a way to access the chat prompt and chat history, but nothing gets recorded. In addition, my room count remains at zero and no can follow me when I'm at the black screen.

I sent a support ticket to habbo under technical issues, so I'd advise doing the same. (Although I'm not sure how long it'll take for them to get in touch with you) Hopefully it'll get resolved sometime soon.
    Like Googlemere Liked