HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Question How To Make Skype Account Without Phone Number? (SRS)

Basically, I need to make a new Skype account, but Microsoft will not let me do so without a mobile number - something I don't have. How do I get past this?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Out of interest, did you manage this???

Tokens

Latest Awards:

No, haven't been able to so far. Whenever I try to use my other email instead, I'm directed to enter my phone number and enter a code you're supposed to get texted. I had an iPhone a few years back, but it broke, and can't afford a new one. Which is bullshit since I can't contact Microsoft via email to begin with.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I’ve just done a bit of research (which you probably did too so sorry if you have already tried this) and it seems some people had luck by clearing cookies and cache and using a different browser. Looks like one individual was successful by using a different device and trying a few days later. Maybe give it a go. Good luck!

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and also try using the “guest” log in for your computer as your login is attached to your live account i assume, and maybe its picked that up through verification?