Hello there you fabulous people!

It's my pleasure to announce a ton of forum goodies being thrown your way for our second release of Content Week!!

Forum Skins

For the past month, @lawrawrrr; and I have been slaving away over two forum skins that we are frankly in love with and so are the rest of the administration team who get to use them before all you lot. I'm not going to gush about them too much but must stress that, just like the V7 theme, it is in BETA and we would love your ideas/feedback and notice if you find any bugs. Please click here to get to that thread - prizes are available!

A few honourable mentions include @Chris; for the initial set up of Mountains and its gorgeous design and @scottish; for being our in-house brainiac when we needed things troubleshooting - thanks guys!

Just as a heads up, with the new additions, we'll be looking at retiring some old skins which we will speak to you about later on. This change will probably be as a poll, so favourite skins are kept, but we're looking to (lovingly) trashcan quite a few.

Firstly, welcome to Habbox Mountains - our new beautifully crafted and slightly pastel light skin. A favourite of Laura (and absolutely me because I've used this skin for about a month now...) which you can use by clicking here!

A preview of this skin is below:

Secondly, meet Habbox Universe, our pretty dark skin which you can use by clicking here!

A preview of this skin is below:

Shop Changes

Something that our Laura absolutely slaved over is the Shop, which has been entirely revamped for the new skins and is now much more user-friendly (in our opinion). Click here to find it.

If you've any feedback, please use the feedback thread!

We have some new default avatars available for use now! We have 5 generic templates and 6 seasonal avatars. You can sport one for yourself easily by clicking here!

Emoticons

We have new emojis! We're dragging Habbox into the 21st century and using the well-loved Apple emojis by popular demand! We also still have lots of Habbo furniture and some Lego heads ready for you to use.

Just click the emoji icon in the editor to add one to your post!

Here are the new ones available... and if you want more specific emojis then let us know if you want any others by reporting it in our request thread!