HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Thread: Hobbies

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

Default Hobbies

What are your hobbies and do you think you pay enough attention to them whether it is working getting in the way or just a dwindling interest. Often you find as people age they lose their hobbies.

One of my hobbies has always been doing the garden but last year I lost all interest in it despite my general mood being the happiest in years (and still is) so that was weird. I decided to make conscious effort this year to get back into it as I always think being among nature is reallyyyyyyy good for your mental health - a walk in a forest is heavenly - and past few days I have really got back into it. Ripped out loads and really got a plan together in my head.

So yeah, one of mine is gardening which I have revived and others are cycling and swimming which I will hopefully do more of (cycling) now the weather is improving!

What about you?

Tokens
    Habbo
    Shortages

Latest Awards:

I used to cycle, but I then started commuting to work at a 30 mile round trip in rush hour. Safe to say I stopped enjoying cycling and sold both of my bikes.

I don't really have any hobbies now, I mean I do a lot of walking but that's because I have a big dog...

bella ciao

Tokens

Latest Awards:

One of my favourite hobbies used to be reading, but I have really neglected it for a while. I'm very limited with my time, since I work and study full-time. I find I just don't have the opportunity to sit down with a book very much anymore, but come the summer I will have a lot of my freedom back and can indulge once again. I'd also say film is more a hobby to me than a pastime. I watch literally hundreds of movies a year and just adore cinema in general. That's something that has never wavered. I also enjoy writing and maintain two blogs, and one of my other more creative hobbies was filmmaking, but I don't live close to my friends anymore so it's difficult to meet up and film anything. My friend and I do record a podcast, though. I guess that's a hobby.
    Like LUCPIX Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Habbo
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +
    Like velvet Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    LUCPIX!

Latest Awards:

My hobbies, at this point, tend to merge a little with the daily responsibilities (specially when it comes to things related to "creativity") and there is an infinity of things to mention. Since last year I have been reading books like a library rat, but the rhythm of this activity has started to slow down a tad, mainly because other sorts of fun stuff needed to be discovered as well. But I don't stop imagining

And thank to some good friends of mine who requested songs all over the last year, I started to exercise the composition of songs in my "synthesizer" like crazy (which wasn't too tough considering that I spent a good deal of my life typing and using my fingers for every single of task somehow lol), as well as pixel art, the only sort of digital art that matters!

Leaving the creative side of the force, I've been walking/running a lot too! It helps to balance the chaos from the mind a little bit, and I have a good excuse to see some other fellow walkers and greet them as though we're quite the pals, you know?

As for the videogames, I can only think about Sonic the Hedgehog. Been building a mansion with a good friend in The Sims Online and having a blast on a game called Habbo, which you probably know

EDIT: 1300th post
    Last edited by LUCPIX; 23-04-2018 at 06:41 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

Er, I like jigsaws and I got one for Christmas and have been trying to spend some time doing them!!

I also love music and playing my flute but I haven't really had a chance recently. I want to join an orchestra though soon

Tokens
    Habbo
    Stealth

Latest Awards:

comic books

We part, only to meet again. 12/11/04