HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Josh9507

Latest Awards:

Default [Tripjay] Good bye , But Not Forever

Hey all!!
    DJ Tripjay here with a bit of a Sad Story for You.

Although I have Thoroughly enjoyed my time working with all of you on Various Projects over The Last Little while, and being your DJ ''Bringing you Music For You!'' However unfortunately, Due to life taking its toll and Work, School and My Help not being the best. So I have decided due to all these things , to take a step back from my role as habbox DJ and Step down to the title of Guest DJ

By no means is this A Good Bye forever but rather a good Bye For a little bit. I have promised that i will continue to make a minimum appearance from time to time on our Lovely Radio. Aditionally I will be contributing VIA my other roles and time i Can. Thank you all For the Great Memories and Fun times over this long tenure i have had here. Memories such as:

HxSS 2017

Habbox's 24 Hour Radio For Sick Kids (32:43 hours to be exact)

Tripjays all week Events Bash 1 & 2

Meetings

Hosting Giveaways

5 Glorious Seasons Of HxL Talk Habbo

The thing is i could sit here all night writing an endless list of thing ive enjoyed. But ill keep it short. Thank you all Listeners, Staff and Friends. I hope to see you all In the summer apon my return. And Boy... will it Be Something to Remember Hint : Record

- Much Love and Compassion - DJ Tripjay!

Tokens
    Habbo
    ozad

Latest Awards:

What is this?