Thread: Fav bags?

lawrawrrr is offline live long and suck it ☮
    General Manager

Habbo
    lawrawrrr
    Tokens
    View Awards

Default Fav bags?

I was having a heated discussion at work about bags, rucksacks vs handbags vs tote bags vs canvas bags

I personally love big bags cos I don't like carrying several bags but I come with a LOT of baggage (hahahahah) that I carry around!! I've been looking for a new bag big enough to fit my laptop thing in for about 6 months so I'm so happy to finally have one!!

I've been using my big rucksack before this which is still my fav but it's awkward on the tube. I don't like small handbags cos they're not BIG ENOUGH and canvas bags are useful but NOT WATERPROOF

This si my new bag anyway (but in a pastel pink colour). I love it!!

Sho is offline Calon Lân x
    Assistant General Manager (Content)

Habbo
    Shonly
    Tokens
    View Awards

i don't like carrying things so i don't tend to buy/use bags. i just shove everything in my pockets.

BUT when i do use bags i always use messenger bags because i don't have to carry it with my hands and i can easily access it to get things out without having to take it off (like you have to do with backpacks) and mine's big enough to carry my art pad, journal, and laptop, with plenty of room for anything else if i need them so its GRAND

Habbo
    Sonny.nixon
    Tokens
    View Awards

well I have nothing to say on this topic apart from I use a backpack.

Hannah is offline i move the stars for noone
    Habbo
    Shortages
    Tokens
    View Awards

I will use a handbag for work, a sidebag for dog walking, nothing by choice (I hate carrying around a bag).

Tokens
    View Awards

i tend to have 3 bags at once: a handbag, a small messenger bag and a small backpack
    i usually only have one of each and only buy new ones when they break, i'm not bothered about matching them to outfits and such

i also loveeeee big bags, i always end up filling them with shit that i really, really don't need to carry around every day but i enjoy it so whatever
    i only buy handbags that have a secure fastening, i don't like those big, open bags with no way to close them other than sometimes having a tiny, magnetic clasp in the middle
    for the backpack and messenger bag, i use them for dog walking and concerts so they have to be pretty compact and strong

j
    ~

lawrawrrr is offline live long and suck it ☮
    General Manager

Habbo
    lawrawrrr
    Tokens
    View Awards

Quote Originally Posted by velvet View Post
    i tend to have 3 bags at once: a handbag, a small messenger bag and a small backpack
    i usually only have one of each and only buy new ones when they break, i'm not bothered about matching them to outfits and such

i also loveeeee big bags, i always end up filling them with shit that i really, really don't need to carry around every day but i enjoy it so whatever
    i only buy handbags that have a secure fastening, i don't like those big, open bags with no way to close them other than sometimes having a tiny, magnetic clasp in the middle
    for the backpack and messenger bag, i use them for dog walking and concerts so they have to be pretty compact and strong
    omg yes!! It is SO HARD to find bags with a full zip across the top theee days, especially big ones. When you’re in London it’s practically ASKING to be pickpocketed??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FlyingJesus is online now Events Manager
    Articles Proofreader
    Graphics Designer

Room Builder

Tokens
    View Awards

I've got a lovely big bag
    | TWITTER |

JOIN US RIGHT THIS SECOND

LUCPIX is online now Graphics Staff / Guest Articles Writer / LUCPIX [今日は]#2230
    Habbo
    ProbablyLucas
    Tokens
    View Awards

Being an average Joe, got only a ruined, black backpack to save the overall inventory

]

Tokens
    View Awards

Its obviously a bit different for guys haha, but I like leather briefcase type bags.

I have one similar to this by Coach for work, mine is more of a darker navy blue though

Last edited by Matthew; 16-05-2018 at 01:57 PM.
    used to fix usertitles n stuff

last +rep: -nick
    rep points: 16361