HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fav bags?

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

Default Fav bags?

I was having a heated discussion at work about bags, rucksacks vs handbags vs tote bags vs canvas bags

I personally love big bags cos I don't like carrying several bags but I come with a LOT of baggage (hahahahah) that I carry around!! I've been looking for a new bag big enough to fit my laptop thing in for about 6 months so I'm so happy to finally have one!!

I've been using my big rucksack before this which is still my fav but it's awkward on the tube. I don't like small handbags cos they're not BIG ENOUGH and canvas bags are useful but NOT WATERPROOF

This si my new bag anyway (but in a pastel pink colour). I love it!!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Shonly

Latest Awards:

i don't like carrying things so i don't tend to buy/use bags. i just shove everything in my pockets.

BUT when i do use bags i always use messenger bags because i don't have to carry it with my hands and i can easily access it to get things out without having to take it off (like you have to do with backpacks) and mine's big enough to carry my art pad, journal, and laptop, with plenty of room for anything else if i need them so its GRAND

Tokens
    Habbo
    Sonny.nixon

Latest Awards:

well I have nothing to say on this topic apart from I use a backpack.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Shortages

Latest Awards:

I will use a handbag for work, a sidebag for dog walking, nothing by choice (I hate carrying around a bag).

bella ciao

Tokens

Latest Awards:

i tend to have 3 bags at once: a handbag, a small messenger bag and a small backpack
    i usually only have one of each and only buy new ones when they break, i'm not bothered about matching them to outfits and such

i also loveeeee big bags, i always end up filling them with shit that i really, really don't need to carry around every day but i enjoy it so whatever
    i only buy handbags that have a secure fastening, i don't like those big, open bags with no way to close them other than sometimes having a tiny, magnetic clasp in the middle
    for the backpack and messenger bag, i use them for dog walking and concerts so they have to be pretty compact and strong

j
    ~

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by velvet View Post
    i tend to have 3 bags at once: a handbag, a small messenger bag and a small backpack
    i usually only have one of each and only buy new ones when they break, i'm not bothered about matching them to outfits and such

i also loveeeee big bags, i always end up filling them with shit that i really, really don't need to carry around every day but i enjoy it so whatever
    i only buy handbags that have a secure fastening, i don't like those big, open bags with no way to close them other than sometimes having a tiny, magnetic clasp in the middle
    for the backpack and messenger bag, i use them for dog walking and concerts so they have to be pretty compact and strong
    omg yes!! It is SO HARD to find bags with a full zip across the top theee days, especially big ones. When you’re in London it’s practically ASKING to be pickpocketed??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

I've got a lovely big bag
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens
    Habbo
    LUCPIX!

Latest Awards:

Being an average Joe, got only a ruined, black backpack to save the overall inventory

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Its obviously a bit different for guys haha, but I like leather briefcase type bags.

I have one similar to this by Coach for work, mine is more of a darker navy blue though

Last edited by Matthew; 16-05-2018 at 01:57 PM.
    used to fix usertitles n stuff

last +rep: -nick
    rep points: 16361

Tokens
    Habbo
    TinyFroggy

Latest Awards:

I've always love the sling bag. It looks slick and cool for a guy. And that's for going anywhere except work. For work, of course briefcase. But the one with straps so that I can hang it on my shoulder just like the sling bag but much more mature and cooler

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast