HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens

Talking Habbo furni trading website and chat order habbo furnibby the bulk via habbo coins

Hi im stephen and im bringing my very speacial site i made for trading habbo furni post buy and sell offers and post your habbo rooms for others to find got that soeacial hard to find furni post it for sell also coming soin were going to buy bulk furni that is used for building rooms for 2 different prices the low offer and at the full value to make selling better so come bye and sign up its free to join www.tinyurl.com/merchcity ... gl and godbless

Your friend stephen at Habbo merch city

Tokens
    Habbo
    Shortages

Latest Awards:

The site could do with a little spruce up. It looks very plain and to be honest, doesn't look Habbo related in any way. I know there's a few people on HxF who are very good at graphics and making things, so maybe it could be worth you putting in a request for some things (an auctioneer maybe).

If I remember rightly, Wix sites are pretty customisable so this shouldn't be an issue.

bella ciao

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

I think your concept and idea is good but the execution of the website isn't amazing; like Hannah said you can't even notice it's related to Habbo at all and it's a bit out of place shifted around, especially the three buttons?

cameron446: is offline HabboxWiki Staff
    HabboxLive Senior DJ (Music)
    Rare Values Staff
    Guest Events Organiser

Country
    United Kingdom
    Tokens
    Habbo
    cameron446:

Latest Awards:

I agree with Hannah and Laura the site is really plain and not that interesting maybe give a PM to one of our graphics staff and see if they can come up with some stuff for you

Tokens
    Habbo
    TinyFroggy

Latest Awards:

As what they said, the sites have bad graphics and not so interesting. In my personal opinion too, a free site from wix just make them lose a little credentials.

So yeah, you need a huge makeover to the site. But if you really want to make it happen, you can. Don't give up. I wish you all the best bro.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zak

Latest Awards:

Built using Wix, give it a few years mate and you'll get there (praise)