HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens

Default SmartHabbo - Seeking Administration and Regular Staff

Good Afternoon Habbox,

SmartHabbo, a new unofficial Habbo Fan Site, is seeking Administrative staff to start the development of an exciting environment. We will be providing a unique member experience by offering daily user creations, Habbo or real life guides, the latest news/gossip from around the world, an entertaining events rotation, fun radio shows, smart points and an interactive staff team.

Please look at our FEATURES to see what the community can expect once we launch!

Our primary needs right now are:

Global Administrator

Our Global Administrator will be our operational backbone of SmartHabbo. Working closely with the Ownership team and other Administrators and Directors, you will be playing a crucial role in the on boarding, training and removal of staff, leadership of all the staff members and to ensure daily activity. A high level of time management and fan site experience will be required.

Content Administrator

Our Content Administrator will be our technical backbone of SmartHabbo. Working closely with the Ownership team, you will be playing a crucial role in the development of our website versions, forums and staff panel. A high level of technical and coding/programming experience will be required.

Graphics Director

Our Graphics Director will be our brand backbone of SmartHabbo. Working closely with the Ownership team and other Administrators and Directors, you will be playing a crucial role in the development of our website layout/graphics, forum layout/graphics and community requests. A high level of graphic development experience will be required.

Other than the above, we are always willing to bring on other staff immediately. If you are interested in a role with us, please visit our JOBS page and fill out the application. We will get back to you within a 24 hour period.

The smart choice is to join SmartHabbo!
    Like Sonnynixon Liked

A is offline Merry Christmas
    and all the best for 2021...
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Bunnies!

Latest Awards:

The website looks alright, pretty basic? Doesn't really tell us the brainchild behind the idea, i'm always un-easy when people announce a fansite then fail to tell us who owns it. Regardless, the best of luck... some good feature idea's you have, some seem standard on any fansite just tarted up slightly.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Shortages

Latest Awards:

I'm with iClimatic.

What does SmartHabbo have to offer that any other fansite doesn't?

I may be being a little pessimistic, but it's pretty hard to keep a fansite going. It takes a lot of work, time, effort and dedication from all involved parties. There's also a lot of competition out there...

bella ciao
    Like Blance, A Liked

Conor is offline The Santa of Habbox
    HabboxLive Guest DJ (Conor)
    Guest Events Organiser
    HabboxWiki Staff
    Competitions Staff

Tokens
    Habbo
    FUNISMYME

Latest Awards:

Conor
    FUNISMYME on Habbo

Guest HabboxLive DJ & Guest Event Host & HabboxWiki Staff & Competitions Staff

Previously one of the longest running HabboxLive Senior DJ, Ex Event Host, Ex Competition Staff, Ex Article Writer, Ex Help Desk Staff

See something on the Wiki that needs updating? Feel free to PM me info and I'll get it sorted.
    Like A, cameron446: Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    Shortages

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Conor View Post
    Wow, it didn't even make it to opening.

bella ciao

Tokens
    Habbo
    TinyFroggy

Latest Awards:

Oh my, I came late I guess. Maybe problem with staff recruitment?

It's sad seeing an idea or hopes crushed down.

All the best to any other fan sites wannabe!
    Like cameron446: Liked

Tokens

Latest Awards:

closed down already lol

Like Nick Liked