HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Martin is offline Habbox Merit
    Ex Assistant General Manager (Community)

Tokens
    Habbo
    Bolt660

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by lawrawrrr View Post
    SAME it is really annoying me all the people saying they only won cos of the gay vote

Tbh if the UK wasn’t voting in that semi i doubt they would have gone through! Wonder when the voting breakdown will come out..

also I did see this and it made me laugh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha! Yes the voting breakdown will definitely be interesting!

Also, I'm guessing you all already know but the UK are performing in the first half of the main show on Saturday. (I'm thinking they might even put us on 1st or 2nd), however so far almost all of the countries allocated for the 1st half barring the UK are all slow songs, so its looking likely to be a dreary start for some people All the favourites seem to be in the 2nd half so far.

YOU CAN WIN STUFFS BY ENTERING COMPS! CLICK ON THE PICTURE!

Former:

Forum Moderator (x2), Forum Super Moderator (x4), Assistant Forum Manager,
    News Reporter, Assistant News Manager, Events Organiser (x3), Competitions Staff (x2), Senior Competitions Staff,
    Rare Values Reporter, Trade Expert, Senior Events Organiser (x3), Assistant Events Manager (x2)
    Forum Manager, News Manager (x2), Acting HxHD Manager, HxHD Room Owner, Assistant Comps Manager , Events Manager -
    Assistant General Manager (Community), Articles Manager

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Martin View Post
    Haha! Yes the voting breakdown will definitely be interesting!

Also, I'm guessing you all already know but the UK are performing in the first half of the main show on Saturday. (I'm thinking they might even put us on 1st or 2nd), however so far almost all of the countries allocated for the 1st half barring the UK are all slow songs, so its looking likely to be a dreary start for some people All the favourites seem to be in the 2nd half so far.
    yeaaaah I did know we were first half I so hope it’s towards the end hopefully it should help us stand out a bit though? Haven’t seen any other lineups yet. If Estonia or Cyprus are put in towards the v end I’m gonna call rigga morris

Tokens
    Habbo
    Bolt660

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by lawrawrrr View Post
    yeaaaah I did know we were first half I so hope it’s towards the end hopefully it should help us stand out a bit though? Haven’t seen any other lineups yet. If Estonia or Cyprus are put in towards the v end I’m gonna call rigga morris

Estonia got 1st half, but I'm convinced they are going to put it right at the end (so bang slap in the middle of the whole thing) to give it the best chance possible.

To be fair the UK being the most upbeat song in the 1st half may be a good thing as they may place us in the middle to break things up a bit

Former:

News Reporter, Assistant News Manager, Events Organiser (x3), Competitions Staff (x2), Senior Competitions Staff,
    Rare Values Reporter, Trade Expert, Senior Events Organiser (x3), Assistant Events Manager (x2)
    Forum Manager, News Manager (x2), Acting HxHD Manager, HxHD Room Owner, Assistant Comps Manager , Events Manager -

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Martin View Post
    Estonia got 1st half, but I'm convinced they are going to put it right at the end (so bang slap in the middle of the whole thing) to give it the best chance possible.

To be fair the UK being the most upbeat song in the 1st half may be a good thing as they may place us in the middle to break things up a bit
    it’s so unfair they choose and it’s not randomised, I kinda get why because they’ve got to put a *show* on but it’s so unfaaaair

although tbf out of the last 5 years the winner has come from the first half so never say never

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Doesn't really matter where we're put, the song is mediocre and even Ireland doesn't vote for us any more better to have the good songs in the 2nd half because then we can all be drunk enough to really party down *+*+*+*+
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

SF2 winners!

Australia
    Denmark
    Hungary
    Moldova
    Netherlands
    Norway
    Serbia
    Slovenia
    Sweden
    Ukraine
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

no Russia AND no Azerbaijan how INTERESTING

Tokens
    Habbo
    Bolt660

Latest Awards:

Not surprised Russia didn't get through really, very weak.

Former:

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

Running order announced (thanks to BBCEurovision)

#Eurovision 2018 Final running order announced.

Ukraine
    Spain
    Slovenia
    Lithuania
    Austria
    Estonia
    Norway
    Portugal
    United Kingdom
    Serbia
    Germany
    Albania
    France
    Czech Republic
    Denmark
    Australia
    Finland
    Bulgaria
    Moldova
    Sweden
    Hungary
    Israel
    The Netherlands
    Ireland
    Cyprus
    Italy

Cyprus getting that placement is just a joke! Ireland should benefit from such a sweet song before that crazy though. UK in spot 9, when Graham Norton asks us to raise a drink to Wigan’s memory is sweet. We’re surrounded by much more demure songs so hopefully will help us stand out a bit too!

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Ireland is going to stand out so much after Hungary (metal) Israel (squeaking nonsense) and Netherlands (country rock) so that coullllllld bode well for them

Poor Estonia being left to rot but at least it means there's something decent in the first half
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast