View Awards

Omg lol i did not say that hahaha

lawrawrrr is offline live long and suck it ☮
    General Manager

Habbo
    lawrawrrr
    Tokens
    View Awards

I would agree with what Hannah said really. I've been struggling with similar over the last few years and I've found that just keeping busy is the only thing that keeps your mind off it! I think it's healthy for everyone to learn how to be alone or at least not be completely dependent on other people because you never know what's going to happen.

For me I've obviously thrown myself into work and Habbox which works for me but other people play games etc

If you're really social you could also find some subreddits or discord channels around certain interests to meet new people

Likes Hannah, cameron446:, Blance, LUCPIX liked this post

LUCPIX is online now Graphics Staff / Guest Articles Writer / LUCPIX [今日は]#2230
    Habbo
    ProbablyLucas
    Tokens
    View Awards

Quote Originally Posted by lawrawrrr View Post
    I would agree with what Hannah said really. I've been struggling with similar over the last few years and I've found that just keeping busy is the only thing that keeps your mind off it! I think it's healthy for everyone to learn how to be alone or at least not be completely dependent on other people because you never know what's going to happen.

For me I've obviously thrown myself into work and Habbox which works for me but other people play games etc

If you're really social you could also find some subreddits or discord channels around certain interests to meet new people
    For some damn reason, practicing it all (the "being happy by myself thing") it a bit complicated, specially when we stop to think that I spend a good deal of the months (since August?) keeping in touch with them, almost in a daily basis and I was technically programmed to feel bad or guilty whenever I'd think that our hangin' wasn't that nice or the other person is acting a bit... laconic. I carried the weigh of the highs and lows and now the idea of spending a week cutting the communication for the sake of sanity/productivity sounds like digging a hole somewhere inside, heh

BUT I'MMA MAKE IT

]

Hannah is offline i move the stars for noone
    Habbo
    Shortages
    Tokens
    View Awards

Quote Originally Posted by LUCPIX View Post
    For some damn reason, practicing it all (the "being happy by myself thing") it a bit complicated, specially when we stop to think that I spend a good deal of the months (since August?) keeping in touch with them, almost in a daily basis and I was technically programmed to feel bad or guilty whenever I'd think that our hangin' wasn't that nice or the other person is acting a bit... laconic. I carried the weigh of the highs and lows and now the idea of spending a week cutting the communication for the sake of sanity/productivity sounds like digging a hole somewhere inside, heh

BUT I'MMA MAKE IT
    YOU CAN DO IT! We believe in you. Though you didn't need to cut it completely, unless that's helping you. Just more time to yourself.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12