HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    LUCPIX!

Latest Awards:

Angry [Advice] Sollitude

Got a lil' problem..

For the past nine years I have built a wonderful network of friendships (both online and ITOH {In The Other Life}) and, probably, during this time, I had one of the most interesting and memorable experiences and adventures anyone could ever have ! I went through a lot of not-so-comfy disagreements... I cried a lot too, but on that same step, I also had high doses of joy and dopamine via a true partnership that I can firmly consider to be sincere and deserving of being maintained, even in spite of my dementing, suspicious thoughts, right in the beginning.

But the real question that is now the reason for my concerns is that their friendship and level of interest summarily became the essential factor that determines how well I'm bound to feel, in general. As if I were entirely dependent. A happy day is a day when I can grasp even if only crumbs from their affection, and even I feel like I need a degree of luck to achieve this, even though I know they actually love me . The problem is that, at some point, I started to love them in the same way that three people roped in one would do, and I completely unlearned to find joy in my own company, as I used to ALWAYS do in the past. This is consuming a fair amount of my daily energies and if I'm not working or making a piece of art... I'm basically and mostly thinking about them, and hoping that, in the end of the night, everything will work out

Any tips on.... how to... recover the feeling of completeness, even when I'm only by myself?

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Cocaine
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens
    Habbo
    Shortages

Latest Awards:

The best thing I can suggest is to keep yourself busy and learn to love yourself as you do your friends.

The sad fact is that they aren't going to always be there, and when they aren't is when it's going to hit you and you'll feel it the most. Keep yourself busy with the things you love doing - you'll get a sense of achievement and also you'll admire the things you finish, which as a result will be admiring yourself more and what you can do in your own time.

It's difficult, and it's very easy to become dependent on others, so it's also important to keep telling yourself that you're not the only one, it doesn't make you any less of a good or normal person. You're human and you can love yourself too.

OR

You can follow the above advice and become dependent on drugs instead.

bella ciao

Tokens
    Habbo
    Sonny.nixon

Latest Awards:

Well Hannahs advice is good and think carefully about drugs !!
    Like LUCPIX Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    Habbic

Latest Awards:

+1 for drugs

Habbox has spoken.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

that was a wild read

j
    ~

Like LUCPIX, Blance Liked

Tokens

Latest Awards:

-1 for drugs.

Hannah’s advice ! (praise)
    Like LUCPIX Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    LUCPIX!

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Hannah View Post
    The best thing I can suggest is to keep yourself busy and learn to love yourself as you do your friends.

The sad fact is that they aren't going to always be there, and when they aren't is when it's going to hit you and you'll feel it the most. Keep yourself busy with the things you love doing - you'll get a sense of achievement and also you'll admire the things you finish, which as a result will be admiring yourself more and what you can do in your own time.

It's difficult, and it's very easy to become dependent on others, so it's also important to keep telling yourself that you're not the only one, it doesn't make you any less of a good or normal person. You're human and you can love yourself too.

OR

You can follow the above advice and become dependent on drugs instead.
    YUS BUDDY, I CAN LOVE MYSELF LIKE THIS, TOO!

The Cocaine tip is awesome as well, it works, but no funds are available for this kind of activity at the moment, you know. See, didn't they say Coke has 0.001% of cocaine as its composition, though?

Guess am gonna start a piece of art before sleeping. Thank you so much.

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

Yes it is hard to not have as much time as you would like from the people you give a lot of time to but you've got to accept that. That said, those who completely won't bother with you then you need to bin them off - I did this with a former friend like last year when I realised I was only really being used for his convenience.

This year actually, and that friend spawned this, I made a promise to myself kind of like a New Years Resolution to put myself and my own preferences first more often as usually I would compromise a lot to try keep people happy. So far I am pretty pleased and in doing so I have felt like I rely less on people. Maybe that's the mindset you need to try to adopt.

Be nice and always give people your time but don't bend over backwards for people who won't for you. Learn to say No!
    Last edited by -:Undertaker:-; 10-05-2018 at 11:51 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by YellowBelli View Post
    +1 for drugs.

My advice ! (praise)
    Fixed.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast