HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Thread: World Clock

Tokens
    Habbo
    blance.

Latest Awards:

Lightbulb World Clock

Hey Guys,

So my last idea didn't go over as well with you guys, (RE: Dislike Button, kinda expected really) but now after surfing the forum today while at work on overtime i saw, or rather didn't see something, that i thought could be a nice touch to the site.
    Mind you this will really only benefit the international members.
    Everyday when I log in to the forum, i right away am lead to the forum homepage, as i scroll through the "Recent post" see if i can get involved and write a post, i immediately look for post from that day, i scroll until i see a post label "Today at _:__am/pm"
    i dont know if its possible to get a world clock widget on the page, even if its not user interactive or user friendly, it could go by your computers IP address and give you the time that way. if it is user friendly you an set and observe whatever time zone you like.
    the only reason i came to the conclusion of this idea was seeing new posts everyday and if its 8pm here, and it tells me the thread was posted at 7:30pm it was actually posted 1hr 30mins ago rather then 30 mins ago.
    this is just a small idea I came across and thought maybe id share the idea and see what all of you think.

i mean its gotta be better then my Dislike button idea right? ahahah

-blance.
    Like Joe, velvet, A Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    Sloths

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Blance View Post
    Hey Guys,

So my last idea didn't go over as well with you guys, (RE: Dislike Button, kinda expected really) but now after surfing the forum today while at work on overtime i saw, or rather didn't see something, that i thought could be a nice touch to the site.
    Mind you this will really only benefit the international members.
    Everyday when I log in to the forum, i right away am lead to the forum homepage, as i scroll through the "Recent post" see if i can get involved and write a post, i immediately look for post from that day, i scroll until i see a post label "Today at _:__am/pm"
    i dont know if its possible to get a world clock widget on the page, even if its not user interactive or user friendly, it could go by your computers IP address and give you the time that way. if it is user friendly you an set and observe whatever time zone you like.
    the only reason i came to the conclusion of this idea was seeing new posts everyday and if its 8pm here, and it tells me the thread was posted at 7:30pm it was actually posted 1hr 30mins ago rather then 30 mins ago.
    this is just a small idea I came across and thought maybe id share the idea and see what all of you think.

i mean its gotta be better then my Dislike button idea right? ahahah

-blance.
    hiya! I’m deff all for international love! The forum should technically be showing you posts in your local time but I know from experience sometimes this screws up around daylight saving time whether in your own country or the UK so could be off by an hour or an hour and a half depending where you are. Having a world clock would be useful but you can always google for specific times you want to know, I’m not sure where you were meaning for it to be placed.

Like Joe, Blance Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Yeah it definitely should automatically be changing to your local time but it's possible that your account hasn't updated things properly (or has overcorrected) when timezones do their summmer thanggggg, check https://www.habboxforum.com/profile.php?do=editoptions and scroll down to "Date & Time Options" to check that your profile is set to the time you want it! Wouldn't necessarily be against an int clock as it's quite interesting but not sure where it would go
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +
    Like Joe, Blance Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

Oooh, this is strange! It should be picking up the time that you've set in your profile! Can I just check, what does it say in the footer at the bottom of the forum for you?

Mine says: