HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Sonny.nixon

Latest Awards:

Default What would be a good custom user title for me?

So I recently just bought Forum VIP and I can now have a custom user title! I am unsure on what to set it as so I thought I would come to the much loved forum community to help me out!

If you have any ideas please leave a reply!

(I was unsure if this was the right forum to post in. I was thinking maybe Technology but hopefully this forum is ok! @Blance @Sloths)
    Last edited by Sonnynixon; 18-05-2018 at 05:53 AM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Shortages

Latest Awards:

I won't advise as I'm crap at that sort of thing, but I'll tell you the reasoning behind mine and maybe you'll get some ideas.

I've had 'I move the stars for noone' for multiple years now. It's a line from my favourite song of all time, from my favourite film of all time, sung by my favourite artist/played by my favourite actor, David Bowie. He then passed away, and now I will never change it. RIP you beautiful goblin king.

bella ciao
    Like Sonnynixon Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    Sonny.nixon

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Hannah View Post
    I won't advise as I'm crap at that sort of thing, but I'll tell you the reasoning behind mine and maybe you'll get some ideas.

I've had 'I move the stars for noone' for multiple years now. It's a line from my favourite song of all time, from my favourite film of all time, sung by my favourite artist/played by my favourite actor, David Bowie. He then passed away, and now I will never change it. RIP you beautiful goblin king.
    Thanks and nice story!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Hannah View Post

Just FYI noone isn't a word

SORRY FOR BEING THAT GUY
    Like Sonnynixon Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Neversoft View Post
    Just FYI noone isn't a word

SORRY FOR BEING THAT GUY
    But linoone is a pokemon
    | TWITTER |