HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    -:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingJesus View Post
    Or y'know, to highlight a very good reason that you can't just outlaw things you don't like with blanket bans and hand wringing
    Actually, you can - and we do.

I'd say there's nothing much more important for the law to do than to protect innocent life.

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Forcing someone to have their rapist's child isn't protection
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingJesus View Post
    Forcing someone to have their rapist's child isn't protection
    And blending that baby up in the womb is?

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

In early stages it's no more a baby than the egg or sperm separately were. We don't call women murderers every time they have a period or think of men as mass murdering demons whenever they bash one out
    Last edited by FlyingJesus; 30-05-2018 at 10:37 PM.
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo

Latest Awards:

"No more a baby than sperm + eggs" but looks like a baby has legs, tiny hands, a head.......

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Is that what you think happens straight away lol
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens
    Habbo
    Sloths

Latest Awards:

I am fully against abortion being a crime, it’s still a crime here in NZ unless you get two doctors to believe you’re mentally/physically unable to carry the baby to term so basically it’s a crime for all but the seriously ill.

Its unfair if youre doing everything to protect yourself from getting pregnant (birth control plus condoms etc etc) but still that little 0.001% or whatever it is happens and you fall pregnant you have to go through with it even if you’re not financially able and have been doing everything right to prevent it. There’s always adoptions but that doesn’t mean everyone can manage to get the baby through to full term in terms of money housing and doctors appointments etc. and don’t get me started on rape.

I understand making it a crime because of those few that won’t do any protection against pregnancy then expect an abortion to clean everything up when they do fall pregnant. But it’s unfair for the rest of us who are trying to do everything possible and when some bad luck happens don’t have a choice.

Tokens
    Habbo
    TinyFroggy

Latest Awards:

To be honest, I'm favoring the pro-abortion.

I think it's up to the woman to have this kind of decision. I believe life started the moment you are born into this world and not before. So, we're not killing a person and that should be off the table.

These women are the one who are supposed to bring up these children and I can't see any benefit from someone delivering a baby that they don't want to keep (whether because of rape victims, mentally unwell, financially unprepared and for whatever personal reason they have). Yes, we may provide another alternative such as baby bank or adoption center but does the government really have the capacity to take care of them in the best manner? The system of adoption center and foster care are so broken and defected, we can't even trust them anymore.

If we make abortion crimes, by hook or by crook, most of these women will abort them eventually. Inhumanely. Their life will be at stake for septic abortion and what not. Not only they have to endure the excruciating pain all alone, they might also die. Which would be much less likely to happen if abortion is legalized and hospital will be the best setting for them to go through this hard moment in a more controlled environment.

Well yeah, that's in my most honest humble opinion.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12