It's Wednesdayyyy!

I love Wednesdays because it's time to pick winners! Keep an eye on your notifications...(I feel like Santa!)

If you don't win anything today, don't you worry... we have new competitions !! Check them out here.

We've had a good few weeks and I'd like to take a moment to thank you for all the kind feedback. I hope you all continue to enjoy entering (and hopefully winning) lots of competitions! Don't forget to follow us on Twitter @Habbox for more chances.

So what's new???

This week we're excited about Habbox School! Don't forget the grand opening is on Monday night so make sure you pop in to say hello. For those who don't log onto Habbo anymore, you can still join in on the fun with some school themed competitions including a foooooood fight and some Harry Potter ones!

Next week we have a really fun competition which I know you'll all love! It's also the end of the month, so Sloths and I will be drawing the Winner's Raffle! Ooooooooo exciting!!!!!

If you'd like a chance to write your own competitions, why don't you apply to be part of the fun? Click here!

Have a great week everyone!

YellowBelli x