HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Sloths

Latest Awards:

Cool Hipster Hype - Ends 27th June

I don't know about you but some of the trends going around at the moment are rather questionable. For example, let's talk about some of the clothing going around for women currently - some girls look like they're dressing like they're 80 years old but think they look hip and sexy? I don't get it??? Like you do you girl, but do you realise you look like a grandma???

So what I want to know, what trend do you think is a bit odd and should end right now, and why?

May the best win!

Prize: Habbo outfit from the catalogue OR 2 weeks VIP
    Last edited by YellowBelli; 20-06-2018 at 12:57 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

This competition is now open!

Tokens
    Habbo
    ,jamiexo

Latest Awards:

In the USA, a trend that is very popular right now is teenage girls wearing “mom jeans” they are basically Jean material but super loose and have weird bottoms at the end of the legs. They do look comfy, I do admit, but do you really wanna look like a 40 year old soccer mom that has a mini van and 5 kids? Not my cup of tea :p

Tokens
    Habbo
    blance.

Latest Awards:

Damn Face Tattoos.
    Like Really people what are you thinking when you decide to do that?
    take Post Malone For instance. he got a new face tattoo not to long ago under his eyes that says "Always tired"

take a minute to let that sink in, did you do that? If so, then you took 5 mins longer then it must have taken some of these guys to actually decide this was a good idea,
    i mean to each their own right? if that what people wanna do then do it. but really now! if that isnt a cry for a attention i dont know what is lol.

not to mention majority of these people getting there faces tattooed are these "Trap Rappers" all they rap about is how messed up they are on drugs and legal 'Scripts (Prescriptions)
    weird how hip-hop/Rap has changed from selling drugs, to being on drugs.

its a sad, sad world we live in

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Furry sliders or any sliders that look like slippers!

Like Cadigyna Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

@Samantha; I actually want a pair of those

My pet peeve for clothes is 1000000% cropped JUMPERS what’s the point it’s supposed to keep you warm not barely cover ya boobs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Like Blance Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    Cadigyna

Latest Awards:

teddy bear jackets that look like jackets, I really don't get why the young generation would want to wear this stuff or its fur. They want to look famous or rich but in the end trying to make themselves look like a 70-80 year olds who have a hard time keeping warm?

Last edited by Cadigyna; 21-06-2018 at 11:28 PM.

Ekelektra is offline Content Design Manager
    HabboxLive Senior DJ (Erin)

Tokens
    Habbo
    Ekelektra

Latest Awards:

@jamiexo; oh no I have a pair of those at least I think you're describing the same thing!

I hate shorts that are so short that you can see the lining of the pockets sticking out from the bottom. It just looks so bad.

And like I buy full length pants with no pockets but super short shorts have pockets? Unless they have fake pockets and the lining is fake then that's really crazy.
    Last edited by Ekelektra; 22-06-2018 at 04:45 AM.

Check out our fabulous wiki!!!

Tokens
    Habbo
    TinyFroggy

Latest Awards:

Fanny pack.

Oh come on. Stahppp.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Shortages

Latest Awards:

I'm with @Samantha and the God awful Sliders.

WHY?! They're basically slippers - and the things people chose to wear with them too... ugh. Like some girls will literally go out in a really nice dress, and then a pair of those monstrosities.

bella ciao