HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    someboyrafa is offline Help Desk Senior Staff
    Guest Events Organiser

Tokens
    Habbo
    Soosan

Latest Awards:

drive on the right hand side of the road. break with your weaker foot. drive in first gear at 60 mph
    Like lawrawrrr, Blance Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by scottish View Post
    You need to sort out seat position etc so your ankles comfortable, like if you're too close or too far then it will be uncomfortable on your legs/ankles for long periods of time.
    I have messed up ankles and tendons so flexing my foot like that is never gonna be the best so broken

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tokens
    Habbo
    blance.

Latest Awards:

Wow. This is great!

I too am going to do some driving lessons next month! And am so nervous. I'm not a bad driver, but while doing an exam, or with a Stranger judging me to the extent of a pass or fail, I get nervous and make stupid mistakes that just adds up, ultimately to a fail. 😯

It was iver 10 yrs ago I got my beginners and recently it expired and has to go get it done all over again. Here in Ontario, Canada the licensing system is so screwed up.
    You can go for your beginners "G1" at the age of 16. Costing (now) $160. You do a multiple choice exam and if you pass you get your beginners which allows you to drive obly with someone who has their full license, zero blood alchol.level and not at night,
    after a year you can go for your "G2" which is like a middle level license, and that exam is all in car with a instructor (where I always freaked out and failed x3). If you pass you can now drive alone, just not on major highways. And zero blood alcohol level.
    Another year after that (I think) you go for your full license (G) whixh is a exam on the highway and a basic review.

I don't know if it's like this anywhere else, but i know its the only.orovince in Canada that does it this way and it think it's sooooo dumb!

Ultimately, I think it's a huge money grab, that $160 includes your exam few for the "G2" but I'm sure you pay again when you go for the full license. Regardless! I have lessons next month 2 consecutive weekends, 20hr in class and 10hr in car. And im nervous as all hell. I need to pass this time! I dunno about where you guys are from but here, 27, and not driving, not owning a car, I FEEL LIKE BUM! Lol I need that freedom!

- - - Updated - - -

Wait! When I drive, I drive on the right side of the road. You guys are backwards ! ����

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Blance View Post
    Wait! When I drive, I drive on the right side of the road. You guys are backwards !
    As a former British colony, shame on you. The left side is the only true side.
    Like Zak, Blance Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zak

Latest Awards:

Here's hoping your lessons are going OK

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Zak View Post
    Here's hoping your lessons are going OK
    Thank you! They were going ok until my last one, starting to feel overwhelmed as I’m learning more hahaha! I know it’s just practice and it’ll be fine in the end once I’ve got it into habit!!

Tokens
    Habbo
    ,jamiexo

Latest Awards:

I torally understand your anxiety!! It took me forever to actually get myself to even take the test because I was so nervous about it. Eventually my mom just forced me to take it so I would stop stressing.

I guess that’s my main piece of advice. Try to stay calm and not get all worked up. Since it’s been a while since your last day, you’ve gotten more experience than last time so try to be more trusting in that experience.

Along with that, something that I did when i took my test was just not overthink what I was doing. When I was told to do something, i let my brain drift away and I let my body control the car instead of my brain worrying too much about it.

You got this!! Good luck!!

Conor is offline The Santa of Habbox
    HabboxLive Guest DJ (Conor)
    Guest Events Organiser
    HabboxWiki Staff

Tokens
    Habbo
    FUNISMYME

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by lawrawrrr View Post
    I START DRIVING LESSONS ON SATURDAY I am so scared but also really looking forward to it!

I had one lesson 7 years ago and it went really badly so I'm nervous cos of that I wondered if anyone any Habbox drivers had any tips??
    How did it go? I've got a 2 hour lesson on 29th, any tips for me? Ahahah

Conor
    FUNISMYME on Habbo

Guest HabboxLive DJ & Guest Event Host & HabboxWiki Staff & Competitions Staff

Previously one of the longest running HabboxLive Senior DJ, Ex Event Host, Ex Competition Staff, Ex Article Writer, Ex Help Desk Staff

See something on the Wiki that needs updating? Feel free to PM me info and I'll get it sorted.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zak

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by lawrawrrr View Post
    Thank you! They were going ok until my last one, starting to feel overwhelmed as I’m learning more hahaha! I know it’s just practice and it’ll be fine in the end once I’ve got it into habit!!

Eventually it becomes second nature. You will kick yourself for not learning sooner!

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Zak View Post
    Eventually it becomes second nature. You will kick yourself for not learning sooner!
    Ywah definitely I’m not worried or beating myself up too much at all! I’m definitely wondering what all the fuss was over but I also know that my self confidence was just ruined after ha first one so not much I could do to change that

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast